+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: I 8 u

Quote Originally Posted by es***red52 View Post
    Eight all the Pies they did!, they'll get back to winning ways at the weekend, tier 4 ya know!
    This is what happens when someone eats all the pies ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gvk3fwmrZIs

Quote Originally Posted by adlestropred View Post
    Not me personally or by any of our fans, but by just two people who could well afford it. They couldn't choose a manager to get us back into Europe,but at least they've kept us at least two divisions above you and it shows.
    You don't half sound like that clown Basie

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Thank you very much for taking the time and trouble to advise me on what I should post.

It's been duly filed in the 'Ignore' folder.
    You don't have to thank me and it was no trouble at all. That's what mates are for.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Thank you very much for taking the time and trouble to advise me on what I should post.

It's been duly filed in the 'Ignore' folder.
    You are a tetchy one even to your own kind, and I would never call any other poster "stupid" . Not nice & very immature.

You are a tetchy one even to your own kind, and I would never call any other poster "stupid" . Not nice & very immature.
    Referring to you as stupid would be being kind.

I would never call any other poster "stupid".
    We know. It's a relative term, that's why.

Quote Originally Posted by AltyPie View Post
    We know. It's a relative term, that's why.
    I really wish the 'like' button was still working!

What a moron as the Red God Mr Clough would say. Have I missed it or have the Red Dogs been promoting Nottingham football for the last ermmmm... 20 years without my knowledge? Dodgy owners, just like us, but probably worse, crap results and crap managers, the list goes on but its Friday night and I can't be bothered,,

Quote Originally Posted by pedrolane View Post
    What a moron as the Red God Mr Clough would say. Have I missed it or have the Red Dogs been promoting Nottingham football for the last ermmmm... 20 years without my knowledge? Dodgy owners, just like us, but probably worse, crap results and crap managers, the list goes on but its Friday night and I can't be bothered,,
    They're some of the most disliked fans around by fans of all other clubs. It isn't just us. For the same reasons too.

And they slated Nigel Doughty. A fan through and through with money who would spend it and had a vision, he actually built a training ground, if only we had someone like him. The idiots booed him and shouted Doughty out! Look where it got them a club that realistically is now not too far in front of us!

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast