+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Your an Embarrassment

Your an Embarrassment

It's Madness to say otherwise. The players should all have been put on the Night Boat to Cairo after that. Swansea fans certainly attended the House of Fun last night. My girls mad at me for watching the football rather than spending the evening with her.

Lets hope we have one better day at the weekend to make out house a happy place.

Write English ffs! You're the embarrassment

At least Suggs could spell.

Quote Originally Posted by jonnyt1 View Post
    Lets hope we have one better day at the weekend to make out house a happy place.
    My outhouse is always a happy place!

Unfortunately the prospective fifth round tie at Hillsborough turned out to be one step beyond what we could manage. I think our defenders must have been wearing baggy trousers. So let's hope we can now forget the cup and fly up the league on the wings of a dove.
    Last edited by tied_up_in_notts; 07-02-2018 at 11:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by tied_up_in_notts View Post
    Unfortunately the prospective fifth round tie at Hillsborough turned out to be one step beyond what we could manage. I think our defenders must have been wearing baggy trousers. So let's hope we can now forget the cup and fly up the league on the wings of a dove.
    Exactly. Hopefully a win will make Jonny's place a House of Fun again.

The fans enjoyed it, they particularly liked driving in their cars, and some stayed over, they were the bed & breakfast men.

Ah Jonnyt1 No Mates, goes missing for months because he can't remember his password then arrives back on "Q" trying to impress us with his knowledge of all things Madness.
    What a shame he can't spell, Sidders where are you ?

Quote Originally Posted by jonnyt1 View Post
    It's Madness to say otherwise. The players should all have been put on the Night Boat to Cairo after that. Swansea fans certainly attended the House of Fun last night. My girls mad at me for watching the football rather than spending the evening with her.

Name:  AlQXv_f-thumbnail-100-0_s-600x0.jpg
Views: 659
Size:  32.1 KB

Quote Originally Posted by ncfcog View Post
    The fans enjoyed it, they particularly liked driving in their cars, and some stayed over, they were the bed & breakfast men.

A defeat of that magnitude has to leave some kind of ska though.