+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Hamilton Accies bank scam

Hamilton Accies bank scam

Fuds

Hamilton must be really stupid to fall for such an obvious scam

Reading the details in that link had me cringing. Firstly, how can someone be so gullible and naïve (read as f*kin’ daft)? Secondly, how can one individual have so much authority to shift that amount of cash around? I am struggling to see where they think they have a case against RBS.

Quote Originally Posted by bpdon View Post
    Reading the details in that link had me cringing. Firstly, how can someone be so gullible and naïve (read as f*kin’ daft)? Secondly, how can one individual have so much authority to shift that amount of cash around? I am struggling to see where they think they have a case against RBS.

They will be involved in another scam at end of season.... the h,uns are to pony up the rest of the docherty transfer fee once the season ticket money is taken from the gullible h,un phudz.

Quote Originally Posted by bpdon View Post
    As much as I despise the RBS since the days of that Uber c**t Fred Goodwin, it is unbelievable that an Accies employee would shift £1m into 26 separate accounts, & not question why?
    And as you say, surely that person would have to get it “signed off” or ratified by someone?
    The bank (assuming they’ve not breached their security protocols) will give them hee haw.