+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Can we all stop this stupidity

Quote Originally Posted by sidders View Post
    The two people who cannot move on are Hardly and Nolan. They need to take a long hard look at why this team underperformed so massively last night. Hopefully, players and staff have had a clear the air session today.
    I'm pretty sure Nolan will have had something to say behind closed doors imagine seeing that then having to face the press.....not sure what Hardy can do about it seems as he isn't a coach or the manager best he stays out of football matters.

I was reading a few comments on Facebook last night and they were a joke some of them we can't sugar coat anything we got smashed and it was made worse by being on TV with the smug Curle laughing about it hopefully he isn't grinning away next Tuesday at 10pm.

I can promise this if we win at Barnet nobody is going to care about the FA Cup....if honest i'd take 4 points out of the next two games if offered.

The two people who cannot move on are Hardly and Nolan. They need to take a long hard look at why this team underperformed so massively last night. Hopefully, players and staff have had a clear the air session today.
    Some people just cannot leave it alone can they!

Quote Originally Posted by BanjoPie View Post
    Some people just cannot leave it alone can they!
    So you don't think that learning from your mistakes is an important part of life?

So you don't think that learning from your mistakes is an important part of life?
    Obviously you don't with the continual ****e you post.

Quote Originally Posted by BanjoPie View Post
    So we lost!! - get over it, we were beaten by (on current form) a very good Premier team 54 places above us. True, we were overawed - it happens sometimes. Lets just put this bizarre experience behind us, get behind the players & management and work together towards to getting back in the automatic promotion spot.

True NCFC supporters will agree, the other tw-ats can go and play with their dummies.

COYP
    Who said this a couple of weeks ago?

Technically, it appears the longer the season goes - the worst we get

Answers on a postcard to 'Do as I say not as I do', NCM, the Internet.

Banjopie is a weirdo who is either moaning or telling others not to moan.

Quote Originally Posted by keldsyke View Post
    Obviously you don't with the continual ****e you post.
    Keldpsycho, the man who starts the abuse every time.

Quote Originally Posted by Bohinen View Post
    Who said this a couple of weeks ago?

Technically, it appears the longer the season goes - the worst we get

Answers on a postcard to 'Do as I say not as I do', NCM, the Internet.
    Yes, I did say that and in some ways it is true however, how does saying it mean that I want them to get worse or lose! - it was a comment made on the back of an awful display of which I believe you have made similar comments a few times also, so don't get on your high horse unless you are holding the reigns very tightly.

what's a matter with some fans behaving like spoilt brats, you'd think most would be hardened to it by now after the constant whippings we take at the hands of our little inbred neighbours.

Whilst walking the dog I passed someone with a big smirk on their face. Thinking I might have something hanging from my nose I quickly gave myself the once over. It was then I realised I had my Notts jacket on ! Gotta admit it made me laugh!

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast