+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Can we all stop this stupidity

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    It sez to me that Newport were knocked out of the cup and we were humiliated out of it.
    I really think some of you need to get a grip on reality, it’s over, we got thrashed, ffs move on and direct your energies to supporting the team to get back on track.

There really is an element on here who aren’t happy unless we are doing badly. FFS get a grip and move on.

Quote Originally Posted by keldsyke View Post
    I really think some of you need to get a grip on reality, it’s over, we got thrashed, ffs move on and direct your energies to supporting the team to get back on track.

There really is an element on here who aren’t happy unless we are doing badly. FFS get a grip and move on.
    That's just not true. I LOVE it when we do well. In fact, I love it SO much I'm one of the 1st to moan when we don't. Praps I just don't take the sting of humiliation as well as most, who knows. Anyhoo, read Eli's post above, very eloquent and very much sums up my feelings.

The messageboard Thought Policeman strikes again.

Quote Originally Posted by Old_pie View Post
    Oh right! Blame the supporters for what happened last night eh?
    What happened last night is done & dusted - forget it - move on

Quote Originally Posted by BanjoPie View Post
    What happened last night is done & dusted - forget it - move on
    That will depend on the result/performance on Saturday.

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    The messageboard Thought Policeman strikes again.
    Not at all it’s about balance, it’s funny how certain people only post when we lose or want to have a go at AH.

It was bad on Tuesday, I took a lot of stick off people off work etc but castaphising about it won’t change anything, we just need to move on, learn from it and use the experience to get out of this league.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Stop what stupidity? Please point it out. Can't say I've seen any stupidity, just honest appraisals of our 'performance' last night. We were dire, abysmal, awful, embarrassing, shyte. That is the truth, and saying it doesn't make you any less of a Notts fan. OK, it was a one-off cup game where the final score would lead to our exit whether 1-0 or 8-1, but supporters can only comment on what they saw. I'm sure we're all desperate for 3 points at Barnet, but that doesn't mean we have to pretend that the Swansea game didn't happen.
    The score was bad,but the effort /plan by the management/players words can't describe & I think that is what a lot of fans find hard to digest.We made Swansea look like world beaters

I think you see yourself as the voice of reason. The only one capable of seeing the bigger picture. The reality is you don't half talk a load of b0ll0x.

Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
    I think you see yourself as the voice of reason. The only one capable of seeing the bigger picture. The reality is you don't half talk a load of b0ll0x.
    No bollox, just an opinion, I'm guessing KN and the team aren't wallowing in self pity, it's about being professional, that is how you win things in sport.

Quote Originally Posted by irishpete View Post
    The score was bad,but the effort /plan by the management/players words can't describe & I think that is what a lot of fans find hard to digest.We made Swansea look like world beaters
    ^^^^^^^^ This

and yes it still hurts, big time....

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast