+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Can we all stop this stupidity

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    The messageboard Thought Policeman strikes again.
    This place would fall apart if it wasn't for the selfless posters telling us what we can and can't post. Not all heroes wear capes.

Quote Originally Posted by keldsyke View Post
    Not at all it’s about balance, it’s funny how certain people only post when we lose or want to have a go at AH.

It was bad on Tuesday, I took a lot of stick off people off work etc but castaphising about it won’t change anything, we just need to move on, learn from it and use the experience to get out of this league.
    Your posts on this fred show what a piece of work you are. And wot the fluck is 'castaphising'? (Get a grip on reality)

This board is nowhere near as bad a Fartbook, where 90% of contributors struggle to spell their own name.

The one single thing that will lance the boil of this "stupidity" is 3 points on Saturday, and it doesn't matter if its 1-0 with a goal off someone's backside in the 90th minute. We need to sit down on Saturday night and see us above the dotted line.... Then all will be well in the world again.

Now that the dust has settled I will have my say, I'm afraid that all Tuesday proved was that the gap between even poor Prem teams & sides at our level is getting wider by the season, I would compare it to Rugby League & Rugby Union they are based on the same game but are two different sports. Like Spurs last night most Prem teams realise this & hold back when the game is won, for whatever reason Swansea didn't & this coupled with our refusal to resort to normal lower league tactics(we committed just on foul in the 1st half) led to one of the most humiliating defeats I have witnessed. Swansea fielded a weakened side but according to Stallard it was still valued at over £40 million & for us to try to match them at "football" was suicidal imo, roll on Saturday,COYP.

Quote Originally Posted by sidders View Post
    Your posts on this fred show what a piece of work you are. And wot the fluck is 'castaphising'? (Get a grip on reality)
    🙄

Quote Originally Posted by keldsyke View Post
    No bollox, just an opinion, I'm guessing KN and the team aren't wallowing in self pity, it's about being professional, that is how you win things in sport.
    Well it's nice to see someone is allowed an opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by SmiffyPie View Post
    Well it's nice to see someone is allowed an opinion.

The Pies are going up....

Quote Originally Posted by ancientpie View Post
    Now that the dust has settled I will have my say, I'm afraid that all Tuesday proved was that the gap between even poor Prem teams & sides at our level is getting wider by the season, I would compare it to Rugby League & Rugby Union they are based on the same game but are two different sports. Like Spurs last night most Prem teams realise this & hold back when the game is won, for whatever reason Swansea didn't & this coupled with our refusal to resort to normal lower league tactics(we committed just on foul in the 1st half) led to one of the most humiliating defeats I have witnessed. Swansea fielded a weakened side but according to Stallard it was still valued at over £40 million & for us to try to match them at "football" was suicidal imo, roll on Saturday,COYP.
    Did Spurs hold back? They had more shots than Swansea did but only got 6 on target. Swansea were clinical, on another day they may have only scored 3 or 4. Don't get me wrong, we were outclassed!

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    The good news is, because of last night we have a new sponsor.

Attachment 8471
    Ah poo. Used this joke on another thread and then saw this. It's not plagiarism me honour....

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Stop what stupidity? Please point it out. Can't say I've seen any stupidity, just honest appraisals of our 'performance' last night. We were dire, abysmal, awful, embarrassing, shyte. That is the truth, and saying it doesn't make you any less of a Notts fan. OK, it was a one-off cup game where the final score would lead to our exit whether 1-0 or 8-1, but supporters can only comment on what they saw. I'm sure we're all desperate for 3 points at Barnet, but that doesn't mean we have to pretend that the Swansea game didn't happen.
    I cant believe im actually agreeing with this guy, but yes he is right...

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast