+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Jon Venables

Hey up lads, Barnsley (& England) fan here by the way!.

Ive read this thread with interest and while its an awful subject isnt it I totally agree with the sentiment that these two disgraceful thugs John Venables & Robert Thompson dont deserve the rights that they have got today. After what they did that day to that poor little boy James Bulger, I get cold everytime I think about it and when it gets brought up in the media. I dread to think what his now separated parents have to go through every day of their lives.

However, as much as peoples emotions make them want to beat these two up or even worse than that (know what I mean ?).... is that the right thing to do and remember, it wont bring Jamie back will it.
    What angers me about the law here is this anonymous protection thing that these sort of people are allegedly entitled to, and that they have human rights etc. Well what about the rights of their victim who had rights which they appallingly violated.

Soz to go off on a rant here, but its an upsetting subject isnt it.

That’s him been outed. Maybe someone will set about him & everyone can feel better about themselves

Malkied in jail Is my guess

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    That’s him been outed. Maybe someone will set about him & everyone can feel better about themselves
    The world will be a better place now that he's been outed...right?

Wasn't some guy murdered a few years ago because he was wrongly outed as a *****phile?

Can’t make an omelette without breaking a few eggs

Looks like he enjoys a bit too much of the charlie. Bloated c*nt.

Might be shyte as its only what I have read online but apparently the c@nt has had his identity changed a few times because he is not exactly trying to hide the fact who he really is,a few instances where he was actually bragging about what he did.

If that is true then the government should stop wasting their time and money trying to protect this monster and let him fend for himself.

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    Might be shyte as its only what I have read online but apparently the c@nt has had his identity changed a few times because he is not exactly trying to hide the fact who he really is,a few instances where he was actually bragging about what he did.

If that is true then the government should stop wasting their time and money trying to protect this monster and let him fend for himself.
    It was on the ITV James Bulger documentary the other night, which stated this waste of space had revealed his identity to a friend and had to get his identity changed because of it. It was at that point they discovered child **** on his laptop... the first time around, not this time around

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123