+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Jon Venables

Jon Venables

... found guilty of posessing child **** images and a *****phile manual (whatever the f*ck that is).

His sentence... 40 months in jail and once again a right to immunity.

It must be a right kick in the teeth to the Bulger family and once again he is protected by the law. Surely these new crimes should mean his right to immunity is taken away.

Nothing a bullet wouldnt sort out.
    Last edited by Stupie82; 07-02-2018 at 12:42 PM.

Difficult one. I can understand why he still has immunity. Ultimately if he's exposed to the public then it'll cost everyone else a fortune trying to keep safe. Someone would do him in. Then they end up in jail for being a vigilante. What would exposing him really achieve? There's lots of things the public don't really need to know about.

He quite clearly isn't safe. He must be one seriously ****ed up individual.

The whole thing is very, very sad and disturbing.

It is a difficult one right enough. All I can say with some certainty, is that the folk on Twitter & Daily Mail comments section discussing this all voted Brexit

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    Difficult one. I can understand why he still has immunity. Ultimately if he's exposed to the public then it'll cost everyone else a fortune trying to keep safe. Someone would do him in. Then they end up in jail for being a vigilante. What would exposing him really achieve? There's lots of things the public don't really need to know about.

He quite clearly isn't safe. He must be one seriously ****ed up individual.

The whole thing is very, very sad and disturbing.
    Ill pay to put the c@nt on the chair so he can ride the lightning

The kid is seriously messed up, he was seriously messed up when they did for Jamie B.
    I've no idea what went on during his incarceration, but any rehab element has obviously nae worked.
    Nature/ nurture......I've nae idea.
    I can understand the thirst for revenge/ summary justice but it's a helluva lot more complex than that.

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    The kid is seriously messed up, he was seriously messed up when they did for Jamie B.
    I've no idea what went on during his incarceration, but any rehab element has obviously nae worked.
    Nature/ nurture......I've nae idea.
    I can understand the thirst for revenge/ summary justice but it's a helluva lot more complex than that.
    The whole thing is as dark as you'll get.

There's a great tv film; Boy A starring Peter Mullan about similar circumstances.

The whole thing is as dark as you'll get.
    The still from the CCTV is the most tragic picture I’ve seen.

Bringing it up to today, I take the view that this pair have probably been assessed by the best people in their fields to make these kind of judgements. It’s best left to the experts

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    The still from the CCTV is the most tragic picture I’ve seen.

Bringing it up to today, I take the view that this pair have probably been assessed by the best people in their fields to make these kind of judgements. It’s best left to the experts
    It's horrific, makes your heart sink. The interview of Venables is also horrific in it's own way.

That image is obviously so tragic because of the premeditation. There's details of the incident that the public will thankfully never be aware of.

The two men that were caught in the funeral in Norn Iron is another haunting image. I heard first hand the details of their fate and I often think about it.

The public definitely don't need to know everything.

I remember watching the 2 guys at that funeral on the news, its pretty grim.

I’m watching the Ken Burns Vietnam doc just now & during the last one, one of the grunts was talking about the ‘veneer of civilisation’. Scratch of the thin surface & we all pretty quickly become c*nts. I suppose that’s what happened to those two at the funeral & what would happen if Venebles & Thompsons identities were released.

It's horrific, makes your heart sink. The interview of Venables is also horrific in it's own way.

That image is obviously so tragic because of the premeditation. There's details of the incident that the public will thankfully never be aware of.

The two men that were caught in the funeral in Norn Iron is another haunting image. I heard first hand the details of their fate and I often think about it.

The public definitely don't need to know everything.
    That N Ireland sh@t was brutal

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast