+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Motherwell requested ......

Quote Originally Posted by ABERFELDYDEE View Post
    Strange thing to say on a futba forum?
    Hope there's a good turnout for us. Should be good with possible new players maybe getting some game time. Motherwell do seem to have found a replacement for Louis Moult. Let's hope we manage to get Murrayinto the game.

Quote Originally Posted by BCram View Post
    Hope there's a good turnout for us. Should be good with possible new players maybe getting some game time. Motherwell do seem to have found a replacement for Louis Moult. Let's hope we manage to get Murrayinto the game.

He is cuptied

Quote Originally Posted by ABERFELDYDEE View Post
    The fact that I had 2 days to post has phuck all to do wi anything,im not on this board every day
    I actually generally agree wi your pensioner posts but a new thread starts and right away you pile in wi your concession piish
    Why do you feel the need to bring it up again?
    Hence post16
    Anyway back on topic
    How many tickets did they originally get and how many more did they ask for?
    Anyone?
    So thread isn't ruined. Glad that's cleared up.

I wasn't talking about pensiononer concessions I was talking about adults getting concessions like I have but Willie already got a hard on and piled in with his pensioner ****e.

B Cram then asked a couple of questions.

Blanked Monday out my diary to give you time to reply😁

Looks like the manager got pished again last night judging by his team selection, Waddell out and a guy with no games in donkeys in. I'm beginning to really resent his choices, and the man himself. Here's hoping for a Bomber Broon-type performance and win

Had thought the original selection was
    Kerr Kusunga Odea Jon
    O'Hara Gowser Kamara Holt
    AJ Moussa.

Parish must have been gutted to see a back 3 with people playing in positions that were new.

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    So thread isn't ruined. Glad that's cleared up.

I wasn't talking about pensiononer concessions I was talking about adults getting concessions like I have but Willie already got a hard on and piled in with his pensioner ****e.

B Cram then asked a couple of questions.

Blanked Monday out my diary to give you time to reply��
    Youre rambling now
    Its a nice try at deflection.but its no working
    "I wasnt talking about pensioner concessions"but felt the need to mention it
    yeah ok

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)