+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Motherwell requested ......

Motherwell requested ......

....more tickets, and got them sent, looks like they will have a decent backing, let’s hope we turn up, remember Raith a few years back, crowd definitely made a difference for them that day

Bet it's mostly concessions

What's wrong with concessions. Your ***king paranoid about pensioners.

Quote Originally Posted by Oor Wullie View Post
    What's wrong with concessions. Your ***king paranoid about pensioners.
    Said concessions I didn't stipulate which.

It's well known what you mean.

Quote Originally Posted by Oor Wullie View Post
    It's well known what you mean.
    I meant concessions ie what I've been doing at cup games buying an oap ticket.

When I'm speaking a boot tight wad gimme gimme gimme coffin dodgers I usually specify.

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    I meant concessions ie what I've been doing at cup games buying an oap ticket.

When I'm speaking a boot tight wad gimme gimme gimme coffin dodgers I usually specify.
    I was delighted to read that you have someone of substance who supports your view. Jeremy Paxman has some strong comments about the current lot of pensioners and the adverse effect they are having on the way the country is being run. That makes at least two of you! You might be gaining ground, Rross!

Had suggestion on your favourite website that full ST holders might benefit from getting DeeTV thrown in as a perk. Someone spotted the fact that concession ST holders were not being offered the same perk and I got picked up as having read too many Rross posts! See, even though you can't post on there they know about you! Have you ever tried to get reinstated?
    Last edited by BCram; 09-02-2018 at 01:31 PM.

He got offered to go back, but had to sign a ten page disclaimer and change his name

Quote Originally Posted by BCram View Post
    I was delighted to read that you have someone of substance who supports your view. Jeremy Paxman has some strong comments about the current lot of pensioners and the adverse effect they are having on the way the country is being run. That makes at least two of you! You might be gaining ground, Rross!

Had suggestion on your favourite website that full ST holders might benefit from getting DeeTV thrown in as a perk. Someone spotted the fact that concession ST holders were not being offered the same perk and I got picked up as having read too many Rross posts! See, even though you can't post on there they know about you! Have you ever tried to get reinstated?
    Made contact with "I wouldn't ban someone if I wasn't 100% correct" John thru third party....Bobba and maybe thru Deeranged but can't remember.

The offer was reinstatement if I changed username.....I have one username so decided to say a very polite no.

Wouldn't have actually posted back on Pravda, not my scene, too clique (hi noah) but an acknowledgement they ****ed up with me was all I was looking for but they are happy to let people think I was banned for some heinous post....I wasn't....I was banned for being Mr sensible....who I wasn't...and aren't.

I do read Pravda from time to time like dab mad but Pravda like the dabs never admit they are wrong😁

Was actually gonna donate to see if site blew up but I went into pensioner mean mode and decided against it.

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    Made contact with "I wouldn't ban someone if I wasn't 100% correct" John thru third party....Bobba and maybe thru Deeranged but can't remember.

The offer was reinstatement if I changed username.....I have one username so decided to say a very polite no.

Wouldn't have actually posted back on Pravda, not my scene, too clique (hi noah) but an acknowledgement they ****ed up with me was all I was looking for but they are happy to let people think I was banned for some heinous post....I wasn't....I was banned for being Mr sensible....who I wasn't...and aren't.

I do read Pravda from time to time like dab mad but Pravda like the dabs never admit they are wrong��

Was actually gonna donate to see if site blew up but I went into pensioner mean mode and decided against it.
    Thanks Rross for the explanation. I notice that you have not responded to Jeremy Paxman becoming a follower of yours!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)