+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Team for Barnet?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Team for Barnet?

Based on recent viewings who would you play this weekend?

Not Virtue.

Collin

Tootle (if fit) Brisley Duffy Jones

Alessandra Husin Hewitt Grant

Stead Ameobi

We have to get 3 points from this game. I'd normally take a draw away from home, but our recent league form compared to others isn't good enough and so it's imperative we can get on a 3-4 match winning streak to put some pressure back on the other teams.

Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
    Not Virtue.
    He really does add nothing to the side. Hoping Nolan is not under obligation to play him and if so should only be used sparingly to see if he can improve and adjust to league two because playing him from the start is a mistake based on his performances.

Quote Originally Posted by eastwoodmagpie View Post
    He really does add nothing to the side. Hoping Nolan is not under obligation to play him and if so should only be used sparingly to see if he can improve and adjust to league two because playing him from the start is a mistake based on his performances.
    I hope he improves and becomes a real asset for the rest of the season. I cant see it though , I hate being hard on kids learning their trade but he's offered nothing so far and I can't quite work out which position he's supposed to be playing. Seems to start in midfield and when things aren't going well appears alongside Stead ! He doesn't do either well.
    Last edited by navypie; 07-02-2018 at 05:33 PM.

Definitely a 4 4 2 formation nothing else seems to work for this group of players and don't play Virtue.

Mine may be controversial but here goes-

Fitzsimons, tootle, brisley, hall from Brighton, Jones, Hewitt, husin, allesandra, ameobi, stead, new lad from derby

Leaving out - grant - looks jaded and out of form, virtue - seen nothing that endears him to me, Collin - not convinced fully fit, hawkridge - awful recent form, hunt - needs a rest and to build fitness, Dickinson and Duffy both showing last year's form

Bench would be, Collin, grant, Duffy, noble, milsom , bird and saunders

Quote Originally Posted by Warnocks Legends View Post
    Mine may be controversial but here goes-

Fitzsimons, tootle, brisley, hall from Brighton, Jones, Hewitt, husin, allesandra, ameobi, stead, new lad from derby
    Not that controversial, to me anyway. I would pick much the same but playing Bennett on the wing might not be the best use of him. So maybe he plays up front with Shola and we have to keep Grant, because Hawkridge is the alternative.

Think we're restricted to those who don't have PTSD.

Fitzsimons
    Tootle Duffy Brisley Jones
    Alessandra Hewitt Husin Grant
    Stead Bennett

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast