+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Team for Barnet?

Quote Originally Posted by MancMagpie View Post
    Collin
    Tootle Brisley Duffy Jones
    Grant Hewitt Husin Alessandra
    Bennett Stead

Ameobi as impact sub if needed
    Noble as 'Kick the **** of of them' sub if needed
    Maybe not Collin actually. He'll be gutted after eight....

Quote Originally Posted by MancMagpie View Post
    Collin
    Tootle Brisley Duffy Jones
    Grant Hewitt Husin Alessandra
    Bennett Stead

Ameobi as impact sub if needed
    Noble as 'Kick the **** of of them' sub if needed
    Fitz
    Toots, Brisley, Duffers, Jones
    Aless, Husin, Hewitt, Grant
    Bennet, Shola

Stead can come on for Shola if we are struggling.....I really want to drop Duffers and try the new lad, but this is the wrong match to try an experiment.

The comments about Grant looking jaded are spot on, but even a 65% Grant can score against the worst team in the league.

ps if I do not see two out~and~out strikers on Saturday then I am going to kick off big time

Quote Originally Posted by Bohinen View Post
    Most of them are pens though
    Still got to be scored

Quote Originally Posted by tarquinbeech View Post
    Fitz
    Toots, Brisley, Duffers, Jones
    Aless, Husin, Hewitt, Grant
    Bennet, Shola

Stead can come on for Shola if we are struggling.....I really want to drop Duffers and try the new lad, but this is the wrong match to try an experiment.

The comments about Grant looking jaded are spot on, but even a 65% Grant can score against the worst team in the league.

ps if I do not see two out~and~out strikers on Saturday then I am going to kick off big time
    Exactly how I feel, actually think Brisley has lost his way a bit in recent games, but would be detrimental to drop him or Duffer at this time.

Also spot on about Grant, out of sorts right now but is one of those who will strangely do nothing for most of a game then suddenly pop up with a decisive goal in the 96th minute. Although it’s been a while since he’s done that!

Quote Originally Posted by Warnocks Legends View Post
    Based on recent viewings who would you play this weekend?
    Not Swansea City!

Quote Originally Posted by slack_pie View Post
    Oh God nooooooo. I honestly don't even remember who Doyle was.

We look awful without Hewitt in midfield, so he has to start if fit. I'd also start Hall and Bennett, dropping either of the CBs and Ameobi, who can be wheeled on if needed for the last 20 mins.

I was all about sacking Fitz after what he did, but now I've calmed down a bit I'd also put him back in the side. Tootle as well if available. As others have said, don't play Virtue - he simply isn't good enough. I'd rather have Noble on the pitch. Grant looks a bit jaded but then we need goals in the side.
    A few games ago Nolan dropped Hewitt for Virtue, what was he thinking! Virtue as not impressed at all in his performances, He might be ok for Liverpool u23 but hes not at all ready for league two in my opinion. Nolan must play his strongest midfield players for league matches if we are to stand any chance of promotion.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234