+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Palmer: Top six not enough

Palmer: Top six not enough

I like his ambition

Quote Originally Posted by Silly-miller View Post
    I like his ambition
    would anyone bet against us going unbeaten to the end of season??

Quote Originally Posted by caytonmiller View Post
    Special K (Kempo) may bet against us or gwru 😂

I think that this lad is going to play a big part in our promotion push.He has the vision and eagerness to be a very good competitor in that central midfield.Obviously with not playing recently, he was a little rusty in the second half.Warney will correct that and it's then onwards and upwards.

"Rotherham (meaning the football club) is a very attractive place to come".

This guy is already a legend even after missing a virtual open goal and puffing like a chimney for the last 30 mins
    It is a big step up from Burton's ground but nevertheless he's a top man

Me, if the odds on offer were better than the actual probability and I was a gambling man.

Palmer said:

“As soon as I met the manager, I knew this was the place I wanted to come to,” he said. “He’s got lots of ideas for me and the team"

"Rotherham is a very attractive place to come to. There’s a great ground and great facilities. The fanbase is good. They’re doing really well, so it was an easy decision.”

Steve Evans used to say that he only had to show prospective signings the stadium and they were hooked.

Stubbs used to say that he daren't show prospective signings the training facilities or they were gone.

Spot the difference in attitudes.

PW Mr positive
    AS Mr negative
    SE Mr you signing or else.

A bloke who works with the lads at rufc and the youth team said to me a few month ago.
    Could you imagine SE managing this young team. PW builds em up. SE just sucks the life out of young players

SE just sucks the life out of young players
    Oh so that’s why he was so big when he was with us it wasn’t the puka pies it was the life he was sucking out of young players

Quote Originally Posted by Silly-miller View Post
    I like his ambition
    So do I SM. Paul Warne has positivity by the bucket load. He has turned the club around in an incredibly short space of time. and one of the reasons is that he has brought in younger players with talent who are ambitious and positive. In other words, a mirror image of the man himself.

Would never bet on them going through the season unbeaten because we have some tough matches to play. But the longer the bandwagon goes on, the more confident we will all be. UTM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast