+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Cowley staying put

Cowley staying put

Thanks for the compliment but we start something me and our kid and we finish it that’s the way we operate he said on Lincoln radio, admire that sentiment

He'll be here next week then

He sure will ��

Quote Originally Posted by Batman1957 View Post
    Thanks for the compliment but we start something me and our kid and we finish it that’s the way we operate he said on Lincoln radio, admire that sentiment
    That's what Hillcroft said , any similarity is however just coincidence of course .

I live in Lincoln so see and hear a lot about these guys, they are very well thought of in the community, not just for the footy but also how they (and their wives) interact with the community. Different scale but Lincoln made a commitment to them and made every single penny available to them for the squad etc.

Good. Hope Cowley's and all other coaches and managers in the lower divisions stay where they are. We've spent more time in the second tier of the English football than any team. really fed up of scrounging about hoping we get lucky finding a diamond of a manager or players. If we are going to compete at this level it as to stop.

Quote Originally Posted by lk311 View Post
    I live in Lincoln so see and hear a lot about these guys, they are very well thought of in the community, not just for the footy but also how they (and their wives) interact with the community. Different scale but Lincoln made a commitment to them and made every single penny available to them for the squad etc.
    They seem genuine lads those two it would be good for Lincoln to stay together at this time with Wembley coming up I hope they can win it, it’s a fantastic day out win or lose plus I have family down that way all the best

it will be an unknown frog.

Quote Originally Posted by yorkshireborn View Post
    it will be an unknown frog.
    Not unknown to Gee Gee. He'll be cleaning the moules nar. Can tha get a fresh baguette in Tarn?