+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Rodak extends contract

Quote Originally Posted by Masbroughstreet View Post
    According to the transfer market website that you use to value players he's worth 90k!

http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/schne...+rodak&x=0&y=0
    Far from a million huh

Quote Originally Posted by Silly-miller View Post
    Far from a million huh
    That's not my point.

That's not my point.
    Then what is your point? That rodak value has gone up or more likely your going to start a argument about that website and how it’s not accurate and I’m going to tell you I never said it was pin point accurate but it can give you a rough guess on players no one has ever heard of.

Quote Originally Posted by Silly-miller View Post
    Then what is your point? That rodak value has gone up or more likely your going to start a argument about that website and how it’s not accurate and I’m going to tell you I never said it was pin point accurate but it can give you a rough guess on players no one has ever heard of.
    Not starting an argument at all, I know you never said it was pin point accurate, I never said you did. Just saying Rodak is worth 90k on there, it says Nicky Hunt is worth 225k. It says Kieffer Moore's market value is 180k. The rough guesses on players we have heard of are clearly miles off, so I'm just saying I wouldn't trust the rough guesses on players we haven't heard of either, that's all.

Not starting an argument at all, I know you never said it was pin point accurate, I never said you did. Just saying Rodak is worth 90k on there, it says Nicky Hunt is worth 225k. It says Kieffer Moore's market value is 180k. The rough guesses on players we have heard of are clearly miles off, so I'm just saying I wouldn't trust the rough guesses on players we haven't heard of either, that's all.
    I think it is accurate up to a million of error 😂

No seriously if you was rotherham manager and you look at a player from PSG for exsample who you only heard of from a work mate in France if you looked on that site and it said 20 million you know that PSG would never sell for pennies

No it’s not super accurate and prices will no doubt be higher but you can tell if he’s got a huge price on his noggin

When I quoted £1m in my earlier post I wasn't suggesting he was worth that.
    I was just using an excessive amount to make a point.
    If Fulham ask for £1m we obviously walk away.
    If they ask for £90k it's within our Lidl budget

If they have given him a contract then that’s rules us out of signing him.

Warney has made his job at little harder now for next season in finding a good keeper, hope someone’s up to the job

I don't think it rules us out signing him as such.
    Fulham giving him a new contract means they are protecting their investment and will require a fee if the likes of us want to sign him.
    This stops him leaving for nowt

I would love us to sign him. I thought we had when I read the headline this morning but then realised that the window was now closed and then read FFC. I instantly said FFS!

He would be up there with the geart keepers that we've had the pleasure to watch between the sticks at Rotherham United.

Bloody Shame

Quote Originally Posted by flourbasher View Post
    I don't think it rules us out signing him as such.
    Fulham giving him a new contract means they are protecting their investment and will require a fee if the likes of us want to sign him.
    This stops him leaving for nowt
    It rules us out, if they are selling then I’m sure clubs will out bid us, if it’s another loan then we might have a chance if we go up, then again if we’re in same league as Fulham they might not want that and he certainly wouldn’t be playing against them.

Either this board or my iPad is playing up, putting extra words in
    Last edited by millertop; 08-02-2018 at 12:03 PM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123