+ Visit Doncaster Rovers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Predictions - 10 Feb

PREDICTIONS LEAGUE TABLE 10 FEB 2018

............ Points .. Total
    Scarjo ...... 12 .... 134
    Silvertop ... 24 .... 112
    Lifelong ...... 4 .... 112
    Waldron .... 18 .... 108
    Madirish ..... 2 .... 102

Everyone scored : None
    Only ones to score : Wimbledon (Madirish) Oxford (Lifelong)
    Correct scorelines : Blackpool (Silvertop) DONCASTER (Waldron, Silvertop) Gillingham (Silvertop, Scarjo) Milton Keynes (Scarjo)
    No points scored : Blackburn, Bradford, S****horpe, Shrewsbury, Southend
    Recorded most correct results : Waldron, Silvertop (3/11)

Please check your points!

Once again far post defending let us down. Charltonsgoal must have had his easiest game for a long time had to wait until extra time too do anything and that was to get the ball out of the net we were poor today.still iwilltake a point we have dropped enough in extra time RTID

According to my records we were 17th in League One when Dickov walked out the door after the Gillingham game on 5th September 2016. Two years of Ferguson and we are now sitting at 15th in the same league. Is that the record of a successful manager? What I find disconcerting is his belief that draws and a mediocre performance are acceptable.

We have picked up only 6 points from the last 7 games and that is the record of a team that would be relegated over a full season. A lot of teams below us have games in hand that will drive us down and unless we pick up more points soon we could be in trouble.

The squad we have at the moment are not tough enough to cope with the nasty physical side that comes at the end of every season. I would swap ALL our strikers for one Billy Sharp any day.

All part of the 5 year plan

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12