+ Visit Arbroath FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Predictions - Derby v Norwich

Predictions - Derby v Norwich

so lets rebuild with a match thread

I will stick with my 2-1 home win. In order to attract local attention the prize will be some Arbroath Smokies

Heart says 1-1, head says 1-0 to them, i just got this sneaky feeling, our good run has to end somewhere and i think Norwich are well placed and have enough to be the ones to inflict damage, however if we win........

I can't help but draw some comparisons to our 95/96 promotion year, 20 match unbeaten league run from 11 November 1995 to 5 March 1996, the club's best run inside of one season. We won 13 of those 20 scoring three or more goals on 8 occasions, is history trying to repeat itself?

We are going to have lots of games between now and the end of the season like this. If there was no pressure or unbeaten run you'd take us to win but the circumstances make them all seem tough.

Looks like it's just you and Roger, the main culprits

Hope so - why has there been whingeing or just deathly quiet there?

Is there a need to post at the moment?
    Just return and post and ignore the ****.

Nobody posting there will get people's attention far quicker

Cool

You really think so? Our editorial team is 1 of the strangest.
    Anyway I've messaged Bloomer.
    Let's see if he responds.

Anyway it was more seeking his advise.

I'll give a few days and if nothing is done, I'll speak to the Content Editor who runs the Liverpool board.

NB: You buggers always need a Forest fan to clear your crap, don't you?

Well being a forest fan you should be used to seeing crap 😁

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)