+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: His Master's Voice................

Quote Originally Posted by Holden_C View Post
    There's nothing convoluted about my interpretation of your strange continued bunny boiling obsession with criticising McCabe at every single opportunity. As shown by digging up an old interview. For someone as critical towards him, you're incredibly thin skinned when anyone mocks your fixation.

Your continued - actually non stop - barrel scraping is as tiresome as it's childish.

The one trick pony really has been flogged to death.
    Sticks and stones, well constructed sticks and stones, artisan even, but still wood and rock.

If you bothered to read my response I said that I hadn't done any digging, it was from a FB Blades related page where others were making exactly the same point.

Seems there's more than a few one trick ponies about but, as I'm one of a minority on this particular forum, you keep revelling in the name calling and insults. It's obviously your 'thing'- on obsession even.

shift up Rod, make some room on the naughty step.....

O L D I N T E R V I E W.

That I can't believe you've never seen before.

Quote Originally Posted by tomytony View Post
    Sticks and stones, well constructed sticks and stones, artisan even, but still wood and rock.

If you bothered to read my response I said that I hadn't done any digging, it was from a FB Blades related page where others were making exactly the same point.

Seems there's more than a few one trick ponies about but, as I'm one of a minority on this particular forum, you keep revelling in the name calling and insults. It's obviously your 'thing'- on obsession even.
    I wouldn't even waste your time, TT.

Quote Originally Posted by Carpe_diem View Post

My (lack of ) response since shows I have reached the same conclusion.

Anyone got any fairy tales about McCabe lying to their face because they'd foxed him with an oh so clever question? Lol.

If not, let's discuss flies taking off backwards.

Quote Originally Posted by Carpe_diem View Post
    Not sure why he did

Quote Originally Posted by tomytony View Post

My (lack of ) response since shows I have reached the same conclusion.

U okay hun?

Quote Originally Posted by Holden_C View Post
    Anyone got any fairy tales about McCabe lying to their face because they'd foxed him with an oh so clever question? Lol.

If not, let's discuss flies taking off backwards.
    Ha! Whatever. It wasn't an 'oh so clever' question, it was a question that he didn't want to answer, but y'know, whatever.

Does it take a lot of effort to be such a superior and condescending tail-end? I only ask because I wouldn't bother if it does.

Quote Originally Posted by Ayamonteblade View Post
    Not sure why he did
    It's McCabe. Can't help himself.

Mind you, now FooFoo has turned up he's taken the moral high ground in his ivory tower of superiority.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast