+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Dundee Utd - Scottish Cup - Sunday 11 February

How can it be a fix when one of our greatest homegrown players was part of the draw!?

Is this where you come to moan after a win?

Easy win today, stupid goals to lose but the foot was off the gas.

moans?

Is that all we've got on the bench? Neither would have got into the United team.
    That new loan goalie doesn't fill me with confidence, certainly no better than what we've got already.
    O' Connor is a liability
    McLean is an complete waste of space.
    It's too f'uckin cold.

Christ that was cold again. For a 4-2 cup win against a team I hate, it was remarkably uninspiring. Never mind, through to the next round and that is what matters. Another home game against an improving Killie side.

Hope it’s chosen as a Sunday game as I fly back on the Saturday.

Still thawing out.

I'm prepared to admit that McLean did give 10-15 minutes in the first half.

Won't be a miss.

If we sell McKenna in the summer it's going to be a problem though.

Surely our former captain would have nothing to do with the fixed draw for the cheeks as some are suggesting?

Happy enough with the draw being at home,as some have said reasonably comfortable but we took our foot off the gas.

I don’t think Woodman is any better than Rodgers,his kicking is worse and I would be playing Rodgers in front of him, we should have signed a back up keeper instead of someone who’s club is expecting to play.

IMO Arnason is a better choice at the back instead of O’Conner,the difference between the 2 of them is Arnason makes a mistake like AOc did for the first goal today he would be dropped next week. Where O’Conner probably won’t be because McInnes “trusts him”.

It kind of proves that McInnes has his favourites.

My random thoughts:

- was a similar game to the St Mirren game
    - O’Connor is bombproof apparently
    - midfield too open.
    - Woodman’s kicking?...
    - Decent but hard draw
    - sh1te draw overall with the a**echeeks getting it easy again. Celtic can win the cup without leaving a G postcode & the huns won’t play a top league team until the semi.
    - Shinnie gets another needless booking. He doesn’t look himself & I wonder if his illness is inhibiting him a bit?
    - Defend like that in the next 2 games & it’ll be hide behind the couch stuff.
    - Durnan (no4?) is one of the worst players I’ve ever set eyes on.
    - Good to see GMS get a couple as he’s a “confidence player”
    - DM in his usual reluctance to use the subs again today.

Holy f@ck I was outdoors for too long today. Walk with the wee man, followed by selling The Red Final, followed by the game. I'm back in Meldrum with the heating on after heading to Ellon to get the wee man and I still cant feel my thighs. Roll on cozy comfortsville that will be Kingsford

That was made to look less comfortable than it should have been. We came out looking like we were gunning for them. Why didn't we just go out to f@cking wallop the c@nts instead of standing off them after 4. Two really poor goals to lose. But next round as they say. A third home een on the bounce. Holy smokes

Positives,
    GMS seems to be getting better
    Rooney scores again since McGinn returned
    Next round at home

Negatives
    We wont win the cup with that defence
    We will get roasted in next two games with that defence
    Woodman canna kick for beans and is not commanding at all

Far aboot were you selling your papers min?

I was going to come up and ask if you had any "all for aurora" stickers but I wasn't sure it was you.

Merkland/Main corner

There was a sticker on the lampost. I was gutted I wasn't in possession of a Sharpie
    Last edited by Pacman1903; 11-02-2018 at 08:33 PM.

The good thing with Lewis is that you trust him, you know he can mop up the mistakes. No offence to Woodman but he's too young and inexperienced to do that role and it's essential with O'Connor in defence.

He just seems to switch off or forget he's not that good.

Kari clearly isn't wanted.

Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast