+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Dundee Utd - Scottish Cup - Sunday 11 February

Quote Originally Posted by Sidney77 View Post
    Cheers lads. Usually stay at CP and Heroes probably would show it right enough. Bar next toSheraton Khalidya too.
    Blowup Sheep - where’s your place (in case it was a serious offer)?
    I Live in Al Zeina complex Khalifa City A oot beside Yas Island pal, your always welcome, there's normally 3 or 4 of us get together and its my pad this time, Heroes should be a good bet though, its a fair treck from downtown out to Yas and vice versa hence the reason we tend to get together out where most of us stay, less travelling time and ofcourse the booze is cheaper in a hoose.

SF

Good to know, BUS - cheers.
    I’ve emailed Belgian Bar so see what they say. Landing at 730 so timing is spot on.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    Whereabouts are you? I need it sorted for it's purpose but I was thinking about taking it to a game sometime. For a laugh like.
    Aye well, much as I`d like to help I`m a bit faraway for House calls. Wakefield, West Yorkshire.

You might think about investing in some Sheep ?

Quote Originally Posted by neilthedon View Post
    Aye well, much as I`d like to help I`m a bit faraway for House calls. Wakefield, West Yorkshire.

You might think about investing in some Sheep ?
    Can they fix ride on mowers?

Oh dear !!
    Tell you what I`ll sling some tools in my car and whizz by next time I`m up.

Where are you ?

Everybody seems to be very confident about the outcome of this game. Even looking on PJM Mad, it's like sleepy hollow these days where once it was a hive of activity, they've all but abandoned their team. They've got one thread about our game which hasn't been updated since early Wednesday morning and they've already written themselves off, they're almost 100% in agreement that they're going to get a proper hiding off us.

Dinna like it. Makes me suspicious.

Now I know Utd have been a bit sh*t lately and they're nowhere near the Barca-esque standards (allegedly) of a few years ago, but they are still 2nd in that league, so, far from the worst, despite a few WTF results lately.

Nae sure about all the optimism but I really hope we field our strongest team and go straight for the jugular, give them the hiding we've owed them for years.

I picked up a ticket today, despite serious thoughts of telling them to ram it given the ****ing insane KO time.

We’ve sold 11,000. Poor.

Jute has sold 700. Pathetic.

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    I picked up a ticket today, despite serious thoughts of telling them to ram it given the ****ing insane KO time.

We’ve sold 11,000. Poor.

Jute has sold 700. Pathetic.
    Agree 57. The one of two cups we could win, at home, to the PJM’s. Anything less than 15k is poor. BTW f u ck the Pikeys.

Quote Originally Posted by sheepcrooky View Post
    Agree 57. The one of two cups we could win, at home, to the PJM’s. Anything less than 15k is poor. BTW f u ck the Pikeys.
    The club have went out their way to remind everybody how shyte Pittodrie is for years, while systemically running it down, removing PATG etc etc

There’s a million ways this game could’ve been promoted but that doesn’t suit the boards agenda

Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast