+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Dundee Utd - Scottish Cup - Sunday 11 February

Quote Originally Posted by kkong View Post
    I would accept a 6th round draw at home to Cove Huns.
    Personally I'd be delighted if we drew Ayr in the next round.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidney77 View Post
    Bit random but anyone know of a decent venue in Abu Dhabi showing the match? The Belgian Bar by any chance?
    Genuinely do not know if there is a Belgian bar across there, if indeed there is I would imagine they might be showing perhaps something a bit more highbrow than us V a relic from the past.....that aside, perhaps a wee phone call would confirm either way accordingly....makes sense.

In/Oot- In
    Furryboots - Y
    Pre - Red Final
    Post - Fatherhood
    Prediction-0-0

8-0 The Famous Aberdeen ..
    Consi double hat-trick (despite Collum chalkin aff two legits, and red cardin him on 35 mins for appealin politely), McGinn screamer fae edge o' the 18 yard box, and Rooney (efter McKenna hits the underside o' the bar fae 55 yards ... the ba' stots aff the goal line, hits the bar again, then bounces aff the back o' PJM keepers napper and lands at said striker's feet for a casual, nonchalant tap in fae aboot 14 inches..... maybe 15)

.... Onythin less, and it's season over, sack McInnes, and gangs wi meat cleavers removin upper limbs of anybody even thinkin o' happy-clappin.

Bit random but anyone know of a decent venue in Abu Dhabi showing the match? The Belgian Bar by any chance?
    My hoose pal, Red TV international

COYR

I would have Celtic at home next and show that wont bottle it

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    My hoose pal, Red TV international

COYR
    IS this one on BBC ??

You nae venturing up min?
    Am up mid morning and on the 23:15 bus home back into the weeg at ten past two in the morn!!!

Quote Originally Posted by NaeMairNeeps View Post
    8-0 The Famous Aberdeen ..
    Consi double hat-trick (despite Collum chalkin aff two legits, and red cardin him on 35 mins for appealin politely), McGinn screamer fae edge o' the 18 yard box, and Rooney (efter McKenna hits the underside o' the bar fae 55 yards ... the ba' stots aff the goal line, hits the bar again, then bounces aff the back o' PJM keepers napper and lands at said striker's feet for a casual, nonchalant tap in fae aboot 14 inches..... maybe 15)

.... Onythin less, and it's season over, sack McInnes, and gangs wi meat cleavers removin upper limbs of anybody even thinkin o' happy-clappin.
    I'm well up for that Neeps. Been sharpening my machete since the 1-1 with Hearts in his first season.

I watched a cup semi final in Heroes, the bar in the basement of the Crowne Plaza on Hamdan Street.

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast