+ Visit Wolverhampton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Baggies Board

How can we knock you? Top of the championship on merit, playing super football and scoring goals. I will never slag off a pure footballing side.
    Both Albion and Wolves are in the positions they deserve to be in.
    We have taken the pee out of you for the best part of 20 years, maybe it's your turn to have a loff now, god knows you have waited long enough.
    Spot on about the Championship Abbo, it's a hell hole to get out of. But the premiership is another world. Players who look great in the championship can become invisible in the prem, the slightest mistake is punished mercilessly.
    There are a lot of teams in better than Swansea.

Serious question, do you think you would beat us now? I would love us to stay up to find out. Now you lot have finally learned how to string a few passes together it could be quite a game.

We're trying to copy Wolves now Abbo, today our foreign owners have gone Portugese.
    Ive never heard of Jose Morais but if he can turn our fortunes around as quickly as your new boss did when he came, I will be delighted with that.

Acido, I noticed that you had gone foreign. I hope he can understand what your lads are saying. We have gained by the owners having close links with agent Mendes. He has been responsible by brokering some of the foreign deals. Having said that, both Bennett and Ruddy we free transfers.

WBA1955, glad you have noticed that we are playing some good stuff. Having followed the Wolves since the late 1940s, I can say that this team is one off the best I have seen in Old gold. Yes there have been individuals over the years who would make this team, Peter Knowles, Derek Dougan ang Peter Broadbent being three.

But this team would not be bottom of the Premiership. Nevis has not played in any game against a Premiership side yet, but along with a couple of others he has been deemed good enough to play in the Champions League. He does not turn 21 till next month and provided he can remain injury free, he can only get better. The team have an average age of around 24 and should we make the Premiership next season, massive funds will be available to purchase quality player and not crocks and hasbeens.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by abbobrom View Post
    A post about us has appeared!!! 12 Feb 2012 they inflicted the 5-1 defeat on us at Molineux. Ironic if tonight is the night they end their Premiership stay.
    16 March 1963 Wolves 7 West Brom 0 in the top flight (League Division One) - Wharton 3, Hinton 2, Stobart 2.

In 1953-54 when we won Division One and they were second, perhaps they would like to remind us of how they did against us that season. Was that down to the weather as well?

Frustrated at their own ineptitude!

Acido, I noticed that you had gone foreign. I hope he can understand what your lads are saying. We have gained by the owners having close links with agent Mendes. He has been responsible by brokering some of the foreign deals. Having said that, both Bennett and Ruddy we free transfers.
    I don't see whats wrong with the Barnsley dialect Abbo, but then again I would say that wouldn't I ?.
    We're insisting on him being a coach though like Hecky was and that worries me a bit as they dont seem to be as hands on as a proper manager is. It might also mean whoever was pulling our strings before will continue to do so from behind the scenes.
    The best thing for me though is we've moved away from the 'within' regime, this is a bold and fresh move by our owners and even if it doesnt work out, Im impressed that they have made a good positive statememt at least here.

Acido, I have told you before I have a good friend who lives in Barnsley and I can understand his dialect, Well it has taken a few years to master it. He is a top official in Athletics, who I see on a regular basis at the English Institute of Sport in Sheffield, in fact I am often used as his interpreter.

Acido, I have told you before I have a good friend who lives in Barnsley and I can understand his dialect, Well it has taken a few years to master it. He is a top official in Athletics, who I see on a regular basis at the English Institute of Sport in Sheffield, in fact I am often used as his interpreter.
    Nice one, you ought to get paid expenses for having to interpret for him.
    I feared we were going to just stick with what we've got Abbo, and that meant giving it to PH2 as we call him, which would have been an awful negative choice.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Nice one, you ought to get paid expenses for having to interpret for him.
    I feared we were going to just stick with what we've got Abbo, and that meant giving it to PH2 as we call him, which would have been an awful negative choice.
    Ahhhh ........ PH2 well that would definitely be Acidic

OK sorry, I'm just going

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfiebill View Post
    Ahhhh ........ PH2 well that would definitely be Acidic
    OK sorry, I'm just going
    Nahh kid, our caretaker coach was Paul Harsley and as he was only ever going to do the same as his predecessor (they're both called Paul and even have the same H initial). Hence the PH2 thing.

Brilliant reading at the moment.

It's all Lai's fault, Pardew's fault, Rondon's fault. There is even a pining for Jeremy Peace

The bully and his pet dog are hilarious.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)