I don't post on their board anymore, but I do have a read. Surprise surprise there isn't any post about us there. They loved hurling abuse at us over the years as we struggled in the Championship. We were the source of great amusment and some of their posters waxed lyrical over our demise. The 5-1 defeat and Chorley, were often high on their agenda.

But now we are having success,- nothing. We have a team that is young, skillful and exciting to watch. We are top of the League and are heading to the Premiership while they are heading for the drop. Part off me wants them to stay up so we can have a local derby, but part off me wants to see them go down.

If they do get relegated, they will find it hard to get back up. Many of their players are at the wrong end of the age group and will not be wanted by Premiership sides, but will still be on high wages. The Championship is a hard place to get out of as teams like Leeds, Sunderland, et al will confirm.

It will take a miracle for them to stay up, needing around seven wins to get to the forty point mark. It may be less this year because there are quite a few teams in danger, but I won't be having a bet on them staying.