+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: don't gays who want to go straight have rights too?

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    ...and the cheering the death of soldiers by me was totally untrue wasn't it. IBS said my killed and maimed family were working class *******s which you didn't notice by the way. Something he never apologised about. My argument was it wasn't a working man's war and that if the rich and powerful chose to do it they should suffer the consequences.
    another lefty lie....worthy of a morning star headline.

I did not say your family were working class ********s

I asked why you were always sucking up to working class ******s? Your family had nothing to do with it.

And if you couldn't see your own one-dimensional argument about posh people being parodied in my comments then I will have to start dumbing down my arguments even further.

Just noticed your point about you not knowing what racism means. If that is true then you are admitting that you cannot recognise it and therefore not really qualified to speak about it. Take care and don't hate me too much.

Back on IBS you still have a couple of questions to answer or do you want Kerr to do the dirty work and get the flack?

Nah been at work most of the day Kerr so not had much time to look. Don't let the idiots leadyou astray is my advice to you owd lad.

Gf ain't a soft target he is spouting his opinions off all the time then hides behind you and the idiot. He is the typical playground bully. You are daft enough to take the flack for him. Tell him to fight godown battles.

[QUOTE=KerrAvon;38793790]
    Quote Originally Posted by ragingpup View Post
    Sorry, have I missed something? Who are the LGBT Community persecuting?
    QUOTE] Your question makes no sense in that there is no such thing as the 'LGBT community'.

I have always thought it more than a little patronising and unpleasant that society lumps four groups of entirely distinct and separate individuals under an umbrella acronym as though you consider them to be the miscellaneous strange.

Within your 'LGBT community' there are certainly conflicts and tensions. 'Greedy' is the favoured term of abuse for bi***ual people from gay and lesbian people:.

http://www.independent.co.uk/voices/...-a7846791.html

There are also the aggressive 'outing' campaigns in which people who prefer to keep their ***ually to themselves are outed by members of your 'LGBT community'.

I have no idea if there are campaigns of abuse against people who choose to no longer identify themselves as gay, but it would be surprising if there aren't given that your 'LGBT community' is made up of human beings who are as likely as any other group of people to demonstrate poor human behaviors.
    Hi Kerr.

What point are you hoping to make by these observations?

I have asked why, all of a sudden, Stardson is choosing to assert that lgbt people are oppressing ex gays and am asking him to provide evidence of this. And I specifically asked him to provide evidence that wasn't just single person experience narrative that you have then gone and provided on his behalf! We can all do that but as I said, life's too short! If someone is going to suddenly shoot off assertions about systematic lgbt bullying, as if it's really a'thing 'now, aren't we entitled to ask for evidence?

I would have thought that you, a man of law, would appreciate this?

And Stardson, since you've appeared, could you now send me the link to the bl*ody evidence that backs up your claim (and make a better job of it than Kerr please!)...

[QUOTE=ragingpup;38793895]
    Quote Originally Posted by KerrAvon View Post

Hi Kerr.

What point are you hoping to make by these observations?

I have asked why, all of a sudden, Stardson is choosing to assert that lgbt people are oppressing ex gays and am asking him to provide evidence of this. And I specifically asked him to provide evidence that wasn't just single person experience narrative that you have then gone and provided on his behalf! We can all do that but as I said, life's too short! If someone is going to suddenly shoot off assertions about systematic lgbt bullying, as if it's really a'thing 'now, aren't we entitled to ask for evidence?

I would have thought that you, a man of law, would appreciate this?

And Stardson, since you've appeared, could you now send me the link to the bl*ody evidence that backs up your claim (and make a better job of it than Kerr please!)...
    https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/ci...being-silenced

“This is fundamentally a free speech issue,” she said. “As usual, a minority of gay activists use threats and intimidation to shut down any opposing views. Tragically, they can’t tolerate the truth that there are significant numbers of men and women who have no wish to remain in a gay lifestyle and seek help to leave it.”

There are other similar stories on the internet.

Just to remind you this is the point where Roly and the lefties dismiss evidence because it is provided by a Christian.....

They then quote the Guardian and the BEEB as the real evidence because these outlets are completely neutral and have no agenda whatsoever......except alienating gay readers and losing a hefty wedge of pink pound.

Just to clarify again for those that can't read.....I have no issue with who sleeps with who.
    Last edited by the_idiotb_stardson; 09-02-2018 at 11:10 AM.

[QUOTE=the_idiotb_stardson;38794178]
    Quote Originally Posted by ragingpup View Post

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/ci...being-silenced

“This is fundamentally a free speech issue,” she said. “As usual, a minority of gay activists use threats and intimidation to shut down any opposing views. Tragically, they can’t tolerate the truth that there are significant numbers of men and women who have no wish to remain in a gay lifestyle and seek help to leave it.”

There are other similar stories on the internet.

Just to remind you this is the point where Roly and the lefties dismiss evidence because it is provided by a Christian.....

They then quote the Guardian and the BEEB as the real evidence because these outlets are completely neutral and have no agenda whatsoever......except alienating gay readers and losing a hefty wedge of pink pound.

Just to clarify again for those that can't read.....I have no issue with who sleeps with who.
    For starters: why do you keep repeatedly saying that you have no issue with who sleeps with who, when no one is actually questioning you on that matter? Bit weird.

But anyway, let's just break this down into your central issue: one of free speech. Please answer the following questions:

1. Does the film maker have a right to make this film and attempt to get it shown in cinemas?

2. Does the PinkNews website have a right to publish a news story highlighting that Vue had expressed an initial intention to screen the film?

3. Does the website that you have linked to, promoting fundamental Christian views, have a right to give their side of the story, promote the film and give their views on the issue (as they have done and you have shared) to counter balance the PinkNews story?

4. Do any interested parties have a right to express their views on social media, or in letters that they disagree with the premise of the film?

5. Do any interested parties have a right to communicate with the cinema advising them that they will not attend in future at the cinema if they show this film?

6. Do supporters of the movie and the Core Issues Trust group also have the right to communicate with the cinema advising them that they will not attend in future at the cinema if they do not show this film?

7. Does the cinema have the right to consider both sides of the stories, from these two respective websites and any communications with them, from either side, and then make a business or even ethical decision to either show the film or not to show the film?

Please answer Yes or No to each of these questions and maybe then we can draw some conclusions from your answers as to who is advocating or blocking free speech
    Last edited by ragingpup; 09-02-2018 at 01:26 PM.

.....get a flask and a sandwich ready pup you might have a long wait...

[QUOTE=ragingpup;38794313]
    Quote Originally Posted by the_idiotb_stardson View Post

For starters: why do you keep repeatedly saying that you have no issue with who sleeps with who, when no one is actually questioning you on that matter? Bit weird.

But anyway, let's just break this down into your central issue: one of free speech. Please answer the following questions:

1. Does the film maker have a right to make this film and attempt to get it shown in cinemas?

2. Does the PinkNews website have a right to publish a news story highlighting that Vue had expressed an initial intention to screen the film?

3. Does the website that you have linked to, promoting fundamental Christian views, have a right to give their side of the story, promote the film and give their views on the issue (as they have done and you have shared) to counter balance the PinkNews story?

4. Do any interested parties have a right to express their views on social media, or in letters that they disagree with the premise of the film?

5. Do any interested parties have a right to communicate with the cinema advising them that they will not attend in future at the cinema if they show this film?

6. Do supporters of the movie and the Core Issues Trust group also have the right to communicate with the cinema advising them that they will not attend in future at the cinema if they do not show this film?

7. Does the cinema have the right to consider both sides of the stories, from these two respective websites and any communications with them, from either side, and then make a business or even ethical decision to either show the film or not to show the film?

Please answer Yes or No to each of these questions and maybe then we can draw some conclusions from your answers as to who is advocating or blocking free speech
    The old commie sidestep (or we could call it the Jordan Peterson shuffle). They ask for evidence about something...in this case bullying. Someone then provides evidence and they then change the slant to be about free speech.

Make your mind up mate.

The reason, I make it clear that I am not bothered who sleeps with who....is that previous experience tells mei, f you are against immigration or want controls on it, then to Roly and co, you are a Nazi. If you question anything the LGBT movement does, you are a homophobe. That's how it goes in the slippery world of leftwing politics.

You have got your evidence.

I have a question for you.

Do you think because people are gay that makes them above bullying or intimidating others?

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast