+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Carl McGee a Hibs fan

Carl McGee a Hibs fan

Just been reading in the "Edinburgh Evening News" that Carl who is blind and from Durham was verbally abused and spat upon as he made his way to the away end at Ibrox on Saturday
    We are at Easter Road on the 17th Feb can we give Carl who is 30 a round off applause in the 30th minute to show
    we condemn such behaviour
    Hibs fans join us and make a noise for Carl

Was he wearing Hibs colours in the walk up to Ibrox? That’s the gamble you take. Fair play to the Hun pricks for not discriminating against the boys disability

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Was he wearing Hibs colours in the walk up to Ibrox? That’s the gamble you take. Fair play to the Hun pricks for not discriminating against the boys disability
    Aye but. The white stick might have been a clue....?

I was speaking to boys in Utrecht last night who have an affiliation with the c@nts(because of Michael Mols). They were saying how great the c@nts are i obviously plead my case against. If only i knew this story. F@cking scum

I know Carl, we help him off the train most weeks as he arrives up fae Durham in the train. He's a nice enough guy, and is very obviously blind.

I mind once I was assisting him and he just started crying! He'd just been dumped! I didn't know wtf to say? What do you say to a blind guy that's just been dumped? It's no like there's plenty fish in that sea!

Anyway, lowlife Hun scum! I'll get the story next time I see him.

No disrespect to anyone alive or dead but clapping tributes have to stop.

Quote Originally Posted by LaMaquina View Post
    Its the modern thing to do. When and how did this become a thing. I dont partake as i like you dont agree.

There was one a Pittodrie a couple of seasons ago for someone there really shouldnt have been one for. Wont say any more ln that. Bit it shouldnt have happened

Anyway, Dons fan divorced at 33 lets clap on 33, Dons fan loses leg in motor bike crash. His leg was a 36, lets clap on 36, Dons fan got an accidental number 1 haircut when he wanted a 3,lets clap on 3. Where does it stop.

Faux mourning/support or whatever you call it. Iys bullsh@t

Its up there with changing your pictures to flags of countries who have had a terror attack. Rubbish.

Dont get me wrong Carl didnt deaerve that nor does anyone
    Last edited by Pacman1903; 08-02-2018 at 12:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by LaMaquina View Post
    Yeah I hate this sh*t but I'll do it I suppose.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Its the modern thing to do. When and how did this become a thing. I dont partake as i like you dont agree.

There was one a Pittodrie a couple of seasons ago for someone there really shouldnt have been one for. Wont say any more ln that. Bit it shouldnt have happened

Anyway, Dons fan divorced at 33 lets clap on 33, Dons fan loses leg in motor bike crash. His leg was a 36, lets clap on 36, Dons fan got an accidental number 1 haircut when he wanted a 3,lets clap on 3. Where does it stop.

Faux mourning/support or whatever you call it. Iys bullsh@t

Its up there with changing your pictures to flags of countries who have had a terror attack. Rubbish.

Dont get me wrong Carl didnt deaerve that nor does anyone
    Well, in this case. Scum "fans " picking on a blind person to abuse. ( Safe , eh ? He can`t find you to defend himself ) I`d be for a Braveheart. Gesture.

33rd minute we all bare our arses for the cameras in protest . hud at ye filthy hun cnuts !!

I think its scummy. Its up there with when Dortmund fans threw rocks at Red Bull Leipzig fans at the Westfallen and kids were injured.The yellow wall was closed for a period because of it.

You got to Ibrox as an away fan and get abused no matter your race, religion, disability etc etc

People have short memories. The game at ibrox when Sebo scored in the last minute v us, we were guilty of the same. We were locked in untill the ground emptied. There was a frail old man on crutches on the left of us who waited untill he had a clear go at the stairs. As he was making his way up, understandably slowly our end were singing "hurry up, hurry up, hurry up". Mocked for his disability. Whats the difference.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast