Thread: Nolo at Bierkeller

Nolo at Bierkeller

I can't make it. If I could and someone started banging on about hoofball and 4-5-1 I would then be able to put a face to durham!

Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
    I can't make it. If I could and someone started banging on about hoofball and 4-5-1 I would then be able to put a face to durham!
    I dont think so Nav. I saw enough garbage on Tuesday without having to listen to more feeble excuses on how unlucky we were not to have scored at least 4 goals..Although he was on the touchline sometimes im convinced he doesn't watch the game...

Quote Originally Posted by durhampie View Post
    I dont think so Nav. I saw enough garbage on Tuesday without having to listen to more feeble excuses on how unlucky we were not to have scored at least 4 goals..Although he was on the touchline sometimes im convinced he doesn't watch the game...
    Well I doff my White Hat to you durham . I know you attend every game . As for KN not watching , well I was hiding behind the curtains towards the end.

Well I doff my White Hat to you durham . I know you attend every game . As for KN not watching , well I was hiding behind the curtains towards the end.
    Are you a chef?

Quote Originally Posted by CmonUSexyStylishPies View Post
    Are you a chef?
    Well I cook a mean Chilli but no. A White Hat is what the Navy wear , mainly on ceremonial duties.

I better explain more , it's simply called a White Hat , nothing more , nothing less.
    Last edited by navypie; 08-02-2018 at 06:29 PM.

Well I cook a mean Chilli but no. A White Hat is what the Navy wear , mainly on ceremonial duties.

A brown hat is what red dogs wear.

Ha ha yeah you needed a strong stomach to make the 90 mins mate, it would take a real spin master to find the positives from that. Still Saturdays another day COYP.

Quote Originally Posted by crazyfists View Post
    Ha ha yeah you needed a strong stomach to make the 90 mins mate, it would take a real spin master to find the positives from that. Still Saturdays another day COYP.
    Saturday. I will be at Barnet supporting my team. Swansea was bad , really bad but aho ! I went to Blackpool last season and to be honest they could have had 10 ! That game hurt me more than Swansea because I went to Blackpool with hope. I love Notts, my dad did now my son does. Not much more to say.

Saturday. I will be at Barnet supporting my team. Swansea was bad , really bad but aho ! I went to Blackpool last season and to be honest they could have had 10 ! That game hurt me more than Swansea because I went to Blackpool with hope. I love Notts, my dad did now my son does. Not much more to say.

Top class

My Grandad (RIP) supported Notts and as did another relative who worked at ML for many years.

I could have chosen the red side of the Trent at the age of 8 but almost felt duty bound to continue the black and white road.

Have I regretted that choice - not for one second.

Of course I wish we had the fanbase and financial clout of the reds but it is what it is.

As the saying goes - you can change your friends, your house, your car, your wife, but you must never ever change your team no matter how bad they are or become.

And yes, I will be at Barnet tomorrow (by train)

COYP

Quote Originally Posted by Proudpie View Post
    My Grandad (RIP) supported Notts and as did another relative who worked at ML for many years.

I could have chosen the red side of the Trent at the age of 8 but almost felt duty bound to continue the black and white road.

Have I regretted that choice - not for one second.

Of course I wish we had the fanbase and financial clout of the reds but it is what it is.

As the saying goes - you can change your friends, your house, your car, your wife, but you must never ever change your team no matter how bad they are or become.

And yes, I will be at Barnet tomorrow (by train)

COYP
    My old man was the biggest Notts fan you were ever likely to meet, he followed them everywhere. His first born , my brother is a Forest fan though. Fits the profile perfectly. He's a right w****r .
    Going by car tomorrow.

COYP