+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Team for Blues game

Team for Blues game

Johnstone
    Elmo Terry Chester Hutton
    Thor hourihane
    Snodgrass Grealish Adoma
    Hogan

Gabby on after 60m. The game came to life when he came on. He turned the game in our favour! Love him or hate him we have to play him on Sunday.

Surely the same starting X1, unless he plans to start Zebedee, but where? Thor has been doing well, although a tad lightweight for them thugs and Elmo is on a scoring streak .
    Can see Grabban possibly getting a run late on, no doubt Gabby will play some part, just for the sheer panic that he causes them lot.

Why Gabby on instead of Grabban Bongo? You make no sense sometimes. Not only does he have a much better scoring record over the last 5 years than Gabby both in goals and percentages, he actually has a better scoring record against the Blues than Gabby.

States,

Elmohamady has a much better scoring record over the last 5 years than Gabby

When it comes to Gabby Aintgonnascore you'd have more chance of reasoning/negotiating with a terrorist than Bongo !

As for the “Gabby on after 60m” line

I wouldn't allow Gabby within 60 meters of the pitch !

I would name him in the 16 and get him warming up just out of range of the coins & lighters!

Surely it’s gotta be an unchanged team ? Why change anything when we’re finally doing so well ? Unless there’s an injury any change would be detrimental to team spirit in my humble opinion !

Same as last few games except Jedi comes in for Thor, no Gabby on the bench.
    Maybe thinks Thor a tad lightweight for this one.

Johnstone
    Elmo Terry Chester Hutton
    Jedi Hourihane
    Snodgrass Grealish Adoma
    Hogan

Spot on Exiled with team selection,

and indeed no Gabby and Thor on the bench.

I'd already seen the team Rosie and was just passing it on. Not known for my predictions mate, hence my absence from all the comps on here.

Great result and performance today. Just when you think that players are playing themselves OUT of the team, they come up with the goods. Snoddy pre-xmas, Hourihane the last 3 or 4 matches, Albert the previous 3 matches, then.....BOOOOOM!!!!

Oh the sweet joy of beating them lot of scoundrels.

7 on the bounce too! Unless your Sam and its 8!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)