+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Hecky says ...... "So Barnsley are the winners out of it."

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    When you Leeds fans grow tired of him Rev, your all welcome to come on here and start the 'Hecky OUT' threads.
    That will make for some interesting and tasty reading if and when it does happen.
    Might be starting one Saturday if we get thrashed at the blunts

Quote Originally Posted by upthecolliers View Post
    Rev I hope you will keep popping over and letting us know how your new manger is going on trying to come to terms with managing one of the world's biggest clubs
    Seriously upthewotsits..he wasn't my choice..still think its a massive gamble from us..but I can hardly not wish him well can I

Quote Originally Posted by Rev72 View Post
    Might be starting one Saturday if we get thrashed at the blunts
    Just think theres a chance of a Sheffield double over our clubs this Satdy. I don't mind some of the Fowls fans as you well know, but just this once I hope they're the ones crying into their beers on a Satdy night.

What a wa nker.

Quote Originally Posted by Ponte_Steve24 View Post
    What a wa nker.
    Who, me or Hecky ?.

" Barnsley are the winners out of it."

Heckya*rse only said this cos Cellino and Risdale were holding him by the goolies at the time lol.
    Whoever runs them now, Radrizanio or summat like that. Wots his name Rev ?.

????

Well it certainly ain't Ridsdale

Well who Acido. I was willing to cut him some slack n' move on. Wish him well in a roundabout way. He's saying fcuk ya all at least I got you some money. Sounds like Don Revie already. One of our own. Your avin' a laugh. Yes I wanted him out but this takes p1ss. It would av' been a cold day in hell before I went there I can tell you.

Quote Originally Posted by Ponte_Steve24 View Post
    Well who Acido. I was willing to cut him some slack n' move on. Wish him well in a roundabout way. He's saying fcuk ya all at least I got you some money. Sounds like Don Revie already. One of our own. Your avin' a laugh. Yes I wanted him out but this takes p1ss. It would av' been a cold day in hell before I went there I can tell you.
    I don't mind admitting either on here Ponty as you know, that Id grown really disappointed with his negativity and ridiculous baffling pointless changes etc.
    We were going down with him in charge and I look at it as a good thing for all of us now that hes gone. There was a time when it would have disgusted me instead, but I can't be bothered arguing about him now and if anything Id rather just laugh it off. We move on!.

I don't mind admitting either on here Ponty as you know, that Id grown really disappointed with his negativity and ridiculous baffling pointless changes etc.
    We were going down with him in charge and I look at it as a good thing for all of us now that hes gone. There was a time when it would have disgusted me instead, but I can't be bothered arguing about him now and if anything Id rather just laugh it off. We move on!.
    I'd love to sell you and steve a second hand car .

Listen fellas , take a look at Gerry Gerry's comments .

Don't ask ok just trust me on this , he's all about on the money .

Quote Originally Posted by Rev72 View Post
    And yet you are all having a pop at the bloke after all he has done

Ungrateful bar-stewards
    What about all what’s Patrick Cryne has done ???
    Because all his effort and money is very likely to be thrown away now FFS !!!
    Last edited by Young_Nudger; 08-02-2018 at 07:47 PM.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast