+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Hecky says ...... "So Barnsley are the winners out of it."

Quote Originally Posted by OoohGerryGerry View Post
    I’m not disputing what he’s said. The fact is that the majority of people on here wanted him out and he is right the club could have sacked him and got nothing - now we have £500,000 to put towards our new boss.

I know a fair deal of what’s gone on.

It’s the fact that the club have hung Hecky out to dry with their statement. Without giving him a platform to put his side forward and the clubs statement missed a hell of a lot of detail out of it.

I know from my source at the club, is that Hecky didn’t know the French lad was signing called Thomas Ephestion or the fact that the Austrian Christoph Knasmullner had a medical at the club.

He was desperate to get the Oxford keeper in and the club chose to sign players that weren’t first team ready or in positions that needed strengthening urgently that everyone agreed with at the club was a priority.
    That’s a strong statement to make.
    Others - including myself - are saying there may have been a problem with the new owners / CEO.
    But you are saying that it’s a FACT.
    Yer need to show proof of that.
    Because if it’s true - then we have a real problem at the club.

Quote Originally Posted by Young_Nudger View Post
    Others - including myself - are saying there may have been a problem with the new owners / CEO.
    It’s true , he also wanted to sign Lee Evans from Sheff U but they wouldn’t let him . I told Animal about the above a few days ago but waited until someone else posted it

Why did Manzala & Ephestion both turn us down then, was it just all about the money for them ?.
    If we do try and make the effort to sign 'somebody' rather than a nobody, then yes I suppose the half million might just come in handy.

Quote Originally Posted by Young_Nudger View Post
    YN , Gerry doesn't have to show proof for me , just join all the dots , clear as crystal when you do and factor everything in .

But saying that everyone knows that’s how it works at Barnsley and a few other clubs who have Head Coaches . They are in charge of coaching not recruiting. The hint is in the job title .

Quote Originally Posted by EastStandRed View Post
    It’s true , he also wanted to sign Lee Evans from Sheff U but they wouldn’t let him . I told Animal about the above a few days ago but waited until someone else posted it
    I can confirm that .

Thank feck for that , not one for biting mi tongue as you all know .

Billy Baseball is in the building , go figure guys .

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    I can confirm that .
    So it makes me wonder again... just what are the new owners reasons and motives behind this takeover. Its sounding worse now the more I think about it.

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    I can confirm that .

GG has done a hatchett job on Hecky and bowled him a googly by getting club statement in quick. Hecky's comments were reactionary in for a penny in for pound. Tit for tat.

Anyway he's gone n' I've said my piece. Just hope club don't drop a ballack n' appoint another Spackman, Parkin, Davey, Hill or Hecky type

Do you guys honestly think Hecky lover or not that I'm NOT going to be teany weany pyssed off that he's gone to Bellend Road leaving us in this position with the window shut .

A club I can't kin stand , fecking hell I've even wished him all the best ffs .

Does that reconcile really with how I've supported him and stuck my neck out for him when sometimes it was bloody hard to do so .

I'd have to have a solid reason wouldn't I ?

True otherwise you'd look one hell of a d1ck mate

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast