+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Hecky says ...... "So Barnsley are the winners out of it."

Hecky says ...... "So Barnsley are the winners out of it."

Has he lost the plot completely the daft tw@t !!!
    We are one point off a relegation position and he’s left the club and taken most of the backroom staff with him.
    He’s gutted the club.
    In the last few days he has increased the likelihood of relegation x10.

Hecky will never ever be forgiven by Barnsley fans if the club gets relegated this season - and by doing so he wrecks all the work and money put in by Patrick Cryne to get us into the Championship.
    I’m foooking livid !!!

You haven’t got a clue Young Nudger !!! Fact !!!

Paul Heckingbottom says Barnsley were "the winners" after he left to become Leeds United boss shortly after signing a new contract with the Tykes.

Barnsley said they were "shocked" after Heckingbottom, 40, joined Leeds three days after his new deal was announced.

"We had the sad news regarding Patrick [Cryne], when I'd already signed the contract a week before," he said.

"We were trying to get the timing right, and with the news about Patrick we decided to delay it even further."

Former Barnsley owner Cryne died from cancer at the age of 66 on 22 January.

Leeds paid a £500,000 fee to trigger a release clause in Heckingbottom's contract, which he said was first discussed in March 2017.

"For everyone, if they were annoyed that the contract was announced a couple of days before then fine, but in all honesty it had nothing to do with it," he told BBC Radio Leeds.

"If you look at it, there's only me missed out on the money with the new contract and Barnsley have received more compensation than if I didn't sign.

"Leeds have ended up paying more, so Barnsley have been the winners out of it."

"There's only me missed out on the money".

Look at thi bank statement next month.

Quote Originally Posted by Young_Nudger View Post
    Has he lost the plot completely the daft tw@t !!!
    We are one point off a relegation position and he’s left the club and taken most of the backroom staff with him.
    He’s gutted the club.
    In the last few days he has increased the likelihood of relegation x10.

Hecky will never ever be forgiven by Barnsley fans if the club gets relegated this season - and by doing so he wrecks all the work and money put in by Patrick Cryne to get us into the Championship.
    I’m foooking livid !!!
    I think your right Nudge the less I ear about that Hecky the better he had me thinking he was a genuine bloke turns out I was hud winked

And yet you are all having a pop at the bloke after all he has done

Ungrateful bar-stewards

I’m not disputing what he’s said. The fact is that the majority of people on here wanted him out and he is right the club could have sacked him and got nothing - now we have £500,000 to put towards our new boss.

I know a fair deal of what’s gone on.

It’s the fact that the club have hung Hecky out to dry with their statement. Without giving him a platform to put his side forward and the clubs statement missed a hell of a lot of detail out of it.

I know from my source at the club, is that Hecky didn’t know the French lad was signing called Thomas Ephestion or the fact that the Austrian Christoph Knasmullner had a medical at the club.

He was desperate to get the Oxford keeper in and the club chose to sign players that weren’t first team ready or in positions that needed strengthening urgently that everyone agreed with at the club was a priority.

Quote Originally Posted by Rev72 View Post
    Ungrateful bar-stewards
    " Barnsley are the winners out of it."

Heckya*rse only said this cos Cellino and Risdale were holding him by the goolies at the time lol.
    Whoever runs them now, Radrizanio or summat like that. Wots his name Rev ?.

Quote Originally Posted by Rev72 View Post

Ungrateful bar-stewards
    Rev I hope you will keep popping over and letting us know how your new manger is going on trying to come to terms with managing one of the world's biggest clubs

Quote Originally Posted by upthecolliers View Post
    Rev I hope you will keep popping over and letting us know how your new manger is going on trying to come to terms with managing one of the world's biggest clubs
    When you Leeds fans grow tired of him Rev, your all welcome to come on here and start the 'Hecky OUT' threads.
    That will make for some interesting and tasty reading if and when it does happen.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast