+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Hecky says ...... "So Barnsley are the winners out of it."

Quote Originally Posted by Ponte_Steve24 View Post
    True otherwise you'd look one hell of a d1ck mate
    Final straw for Hecky this window just gone and he'd had enough of em .

I honestly can’t reveal who has put me in the know, sorry fellas.

If I get chance to reveal more I will. There are loads of stories that would balance your anger towards Hecky and the staff.

The club were quick to get in with their statement like I said before and Hecky might not get chance to put his side of the story across.

From what I hear his job was untenable and had issues under both regimes.

This confirms to me that Mick McCarthy probably wouldn't touch us with a barge pole

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    This confirms to me that Mick McCarthy probably wouldn't touch us with a barge pole
    To say the least mate , plus anymore experienced managers out there .

Football is a funny old game Pass.
    I doubt Mick would put up with it !!

EastStandRed - hold that thought about it’s in the job title 🤔

Quote Originally Posted by OoohGerryGerry View Post
    Football is a funny old game Pass.
    I doubt Mick would put up with it !!

EastStandRed - hold that thought about it’s in the job title 🤔
    I wouldn't want it missen and I wurk 12 hours 4 on and four off .

Feck that , telling me who I can sign and who I can't and then giving me the peddler when it goes tyts up .

Quote Originally Posted by OoohGerryGerry View Post
    I honestly can’t reveal who has put me in the know, sorry fellas.

If I get chance to reveal more I will. There are loads of stories that would balance your anger towards Hecky and the staff.

The club were quick to get in with their statement like I said before and Hecky might not get chance to put his side of the story across.

From what I hear his job was untenable and had issues under both regimes.
    If what you say is true - and I’ve had my suspicions about the same stuff after listening to the last 12 months of Hecky interviews - then:
    Wi foooked.
    We deserve to be relegated.

Quote Originally Posted by Young_Nudger View Post
    If what you say is true - and I’ve had my suspicions about the same stuff after listening to the last 12 months of Hecky interviews - then:
    Wi foooked.
    We deserve to be relegated.
    We as fan's don't deserve to be relegated , we've stood by the club , watched every player get sold and replaced by inferior quality

We've hardly seen a victory this season and yet we've carried on tryng to get behind them .

Ripped the feckin pyss out of us if the truth be told these last 12 months .

Right shambles down there currently and like it or not it wasn't much better under the old owner either .

I know someone who is on the appeals committee with the FA

McBurnie original transfer fiasco in the summer .....

Swansea paperwork was correct - Barnsley’s wasn’t. We sent a picture of our away kit instead of a transfer document.

This guy on the panel thought it was funny and wanted to rib me being a red !!!
    Last edited by OoohGerryGerry; 08-02-2018 at 10:13 PM.

That just takes the cake that does, so it was our fault all along over the Ollie Mac thing was it. Just who the heck is pulling the strings then, if all this is true then Im shocked Hecky didnt leave for one of those earlier offers.

Its interesting you say that Animal and like I say if all these things are true then its kind of opening my eyes a bit more as to what a farce of a job Hecky has had to put up with. Im shocked to be honest and I have to hold my hands up a bit in fairness in favour of him don't I.
    Last edited by Acido; 08-02-2018 at 10:30 PM.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast