+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Hecky says ...... "So Barnsley are the winners out of it."

[QUOTE=Acido;38795935]
    Quote Originally Posted by Rev72 View Post

Anyway back on track Rev... what happened today away at the Blunts ?. Nobody can be judged after 1 game of course, so whats the early thoughts on Heckyposterior ?.
    Heck out!

Only joking

Needs time..a couple of players who played today have continued their poor form and need 'moving on'.

Season virtually over..just need 2 wins to make sure we are still in this division next season.

A draw for you today Acido..happy with a point or should you have had all 3?

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Paul Meckinleedsbottom

:-) :-)
    How original

[QUOTE=Rev72;38795976]
    Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Heck out!
    Only joking
    Needs time..a couple of players who played today have continued their poor form and need 'moving on'.
    Season virtually over..just need 2 wins to make sure we are still in this division next season.
    A draw for you today Acido..happy with a point or should you have had all 3?
    Not really happy Rev, especially as Dull won away at Notts Florist and we're now in the drop zone.
    We're two-thirds into the season now and need about 18 more points to have a chance of staying up, from 15 games. You do the maths lol.

[QUOTE=Acido;38795994]
    Quote Originally Posted by Rev72 View Post

Not really happy Rev, especially as Dull won away at Notts Florist and we're now in the drop zone.
    We're two-thirds into the season now and need about 18 more points to have a chance of staying up, from 15 games. You do the maths lol.
    Well despite 1 or 2 not liking my club very much I hope you stay up.

Like to see Yorkshire clubs do well..most of the time

Laffing.....so which snowflake(s) complained??

Life, get. Imvho. HTH

[QUOTE=red_card4zip;38802355]Laffing.....so which snowflake(s) complained??

Me for one sicko

I'm not going to play the old " I know someone at the club but don't want to say too much " card as some folk seem to want to pi!!ock us with, but I was told at the weekend by a reliable source that Hecky had done a 750k a year deal at Forest which for some reason fell through in the 11th hour, on hearing this Leeds stepped up with a better offer and snapped him up.

As I've said in other posts he obviously knew that he was on his way so jumped before he was pushed.All water under the bridge now, glad to see he's keeping up with his no wins record.

Bit disappointing with the comments so far on the new man before we've even kicked a ball,I'm looking forward to the days when he's a squad who can carry off his 4.3.3 formation.

Wide of the mark 🤔 about Forest.
    Plus Karanka apointed in Jan - doesn’t add up !!

Good luck to the new gaffer tonight.

By the way he was appointed by a three man interview panel by two non footballing men and an accountant.

St Mirren guy ran a mile after his !!!

Quote Originally Posted by OoohGerryGerry View Post
    Wide of the mark �� about Forest.
    Plus Karanka apointed in Jan - doesn’t add up !!

Good luck to the new gaffer tonight.

By the way he was appointed by a three man interview panel by two non footballing men and an accountant.

St Mirren guy ran a mile after his !!!
    What would you say makes you a footballing man ?

Most interviews at clubs are done by non footballing men for Managers positions ie the Directors
    Who interviewed Hecky and Johnson ? Cryne and Mansford and Watkins

Are they footballing men ? Is anyone a foootballing man unless they’ve played or coached in the game . Nothing unusual there for me

I think they might have got Forest and Sunderland mixed up. He nearly went there .
    Last edited by EastStandRed; 20-02-2018 at 06:45 AM.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789