+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: KING KEV leavin BDBL

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

KING KEV leavin BDBL

The Prince is after tekin over(Breakin news on Radio Sheff at 5-33pm.What will TT do when King Kev leaves? Make a return to BDBL,god help Anyone who he sits near. UTCB

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    The Prince is after tekin over(Breakin news on Radio Sheff at 5-33pm.What will TT do when King Kev leaves? Make a return to BDBL,god help Anyone who he sits near. UTCB
    Not got a great feeling about this. I hope he has some new investment and does not meddle in team affairs and upset CW.

Quote Originally Posted by Blade for Life View Post
    Not got a great feeling about this. I hope he has some new investment and does not meddle in team affairs and upset CW.
    HRH has served a bit of an apprenticeship here hasn't he, and he has owned other clubs in Saudi, so he isn't a Chancer like the oinkers have. If he's got any sense his role is to write the cheques and steal the glory, everything else is left to CW.

On a separate note, the end of the McCabe era is a strange feeling. It will take a bit of getting used to, but I guess time is moving on and King Kev wants to leave us in safe hands.

well the rumour on s2 board was that chris not keen on the prince so this indeed may not be the greatest news however if the prince comes up with the readys for king kevs shares i think he will sell got a feeling there valuations might just be a little apart we shall see

Interesting that there was always an option in place for him to buy the remaining 50%. Let’s hope that his promise to bring serious investment becomes fact if it’s the case.

Not for me thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by GrayBlade View Post
    Interesting that there was always an option in place for him to buy the remaining 50%. Let’s hope that his promise to bring serious investment becomes fact if it’s the case.
    Never mind him buying KM’s shares - what about mine? And my son’s? And my grandchildren’s?

Quote Originally Posted by RonnieWaldock View Post
    Never mind him buying KM’s shares - what about mine? And my son’s? And my grandchildren’s?
    You sound like McC Ronnie.

Quote Originally Posted by tomytony View Post
    You sound like McC Ronnie.
    I might sound like him TT but sadly, I am quite a bit older and considerably poorer than is our mutual friend KM.
    An unexpected windfall from my (currently worthless) shares would be most welcome. I’m not holding my breath though!

Quote Originally Posted by RonnieWaldock View Post
    I might sound like him TT but sadly, I am quite a bit older and considerably poorer than is our mutual friend KM.
    An unexpected windfall from my (currently worthless) shares would be most welcome. I’m not holding my breath though!
    I think most of us are a bit poorer Ronnie, and , at the moment, by the day , watching the pension pot erode. .

Hoepfully the milk and honey will follow the buy out.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast