+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: KING KEV leavin BDBL

KING KEV leavin BDBL

The Prince is after tekin over(Breakin news on Radio Sheff at 5-33pm.What will TT do when King Kev leaves? Make a return to BDBL,god help Anyone who he sits near. UTCB

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    The Prince is after tekin over(Breakin news on Radio Sheff at 5-33pm.What will TT do when King Kev leaves? Make a return to BDBL,god help Anyone who he sits near. UTCB
    Not got a great feeling about this. I hope he has some new investment and does not meddle in team affairs and upset CW.

well the rumour on s2 board was that chris not keen on the prince so this indeed may not be the greatest news however if the prince comes up with the readys for king kevs shares i think he will sell got a feeling there valuations might just be a little apart we shall see

Interesting that there was always an option in place for him to buy the remaining 50%. Let’s hope that his promise to bring serious investment becomes fact if it’s the case.

Maybe soon we will know who was holding who back with matching investment.

If the Prince is taking over it would be unlikely to be him.

Not for me thanks!

its a tricky one this think our fans may be 50 50 on this news but i think we should wait and see after all this is the way manchester city started wealthy owners and big investment and they aint done too bad eh

Quote Originally Posted by shorehamoldboy View Post
    its a tricky one this think our fans may be 50 50 on this news but i think we should wait and see after all this is the way manchester city started wealthy owners and big investment and they aint done too bad eh
    It'll be 100% if we do a City! IF.

Maybe the Prince has seen the opportunity and become impatient with the investment not being matched?

I see a few fans are mentioning the Saudi human rights issue and let’s be right it’s bad, but then again between the Chinese, Russians, Taiwanese and most other foreign football club ownerships, we’d be hard pushed to find a foreign owner who does come from a country with decent human rights records. I think that we’ve got to judge HRH as band individual and not by his country, and just hope that he really does want to build something special here.

Looking at how other foreign investors have panned out, the odds seem stacked against any club being one of the succes stories, I’d really hate us to end up like a Hull or the Pigs, but who knows? Football clubs haemorrhage monay unless they reach the very top of the tree, so maybe HRH plans to take us there, but I’ve got to say that after hearing about him buying the Belgian club on Monday, I’m confused ATM. (But that’s not unusual for me).

Quote Originally Posted by GrayBlade View Post
    I see a few fans are mentioning the Saudi human rights issue and let’s be right it’s bad, but then again between the Chinese, Russians, Taiwanese and most other foreign football club ownerships, we’d be hard pushed to find a foreign owner who does come from a country with decent human rights records. I think that we’ve got to judge HRH as band individual and not by his country, and just hope that he really does want to build something special here.

Looking at how other foreign investors have panned out, the odds seem stacked against any club being one of the succes stories, I’d really hate us to end up like a Hull or the Pigs, but who knows? Football clubs haemorrhage monay unless they reach the very top of the tree, so maybe HRH plans to take us there, but I’ve got to say that after hearing about him buying the Belgian club on Monday, I’m confused ATM. (But that’s not unusual for me).
    He's just lining up our feeder clubs GB.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast