+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: KING KEV leavin BDBL

Quote Originally Posted by GrayBlade View Post
    I think you’re playing games Rod and you seem to be be constantly stirring the pot, often not in a nice way. I don’t think you’re thick mate far from it, which why it’s all the more baffling considering that you seem to want to be seen as a nice guy on here, but often seem to be the instigator of so many fall outs.

I’ve been there and done all this crap years ago and I’ve also been accused of ‘always needing to have last word’ and ‘always talking down’ to people and you know what they were right. Enough is enough though, the time comes when you realise you’re just wasting your life with the endless ‘to me to you rows’ (unless you’re educating Pork). It’s all over nothing but bruised egos mate so how about you get excellent posters like H, TT, CD back onside with one another instead of stoking the fires or you can all turn on me? That’ll be the shortest ‘too me to you’ ever because frankly I don’t give crap if I’m not liked and know that it’s impossible trying to change anybody’s views to mine on a forum, so I’ll not waste my life trying to.

Evelyn H was right when she said “I do not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it”. This should be the forum’s motto. UTB
    Good Mornin Gray,i take your point mi owd pal but i must say i've no problem wi any BLADE on here,as i say regularly it's a forum and i don't tek things said on here seriously.You're quite correct in sayin i'm not thick but neither have i ever claimed to be clever,i'm more Tipping point than Mastermind inTV quizzin parlour. Folk will always have differin views which is a good thing and no way do i idolise King Kev but neither do i think he's the devil either.I just think when folk give it out then expect it back,that's why i'm more likely to laff when i get a bit if stick on here,i must say everyone i've met off here and other forums are good uns,even Blockmod, the difference is when you're face to face wi folk they can see when they're jestin.Anyway have a good weekend BLADES and hopefully 3points this afternoon.UTCB

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    Good Mornin Gray,i take your point mi owd pal but i must say i've no problem wi any BLADE on here,as i say regularly it's a forum and i don't tek things said on here seriously.You're quite correct in sayin i'm not thick but neither have i ever claimed to be clever,i'm more Tipping point than Mastermind inTV quizzin parlour. Folk will always have differin views which is a good thing and no way do i idolise King Kev but neither do i think he's the devil either.I just think when folk give it out then expect it back,that's why i'm more likely to laff when i get a bit if stick on here,i must say everyone i've met off here and other forums are good uns,even Blockmod, the difference is when you're face to face wi folk they can see when they're jestin.Anyway have a good weekend BLADES and hopefully 3points this afternoon.UTCB
    Morning Rod.

Your absolutely spot on when you say how different it is face to face mate. All the smilies in the world can’t express what people are really feeling, and that’s how things get out of hand. It’s daft really, Blade turning on Blade, we’ve got enough on with the other shower. Anyway that’s me done on the matter, the Lane beckons UTB.

You know, we have disagreements, fall out, even have right good scraps about things now and again. But at 12:30 we'll all want the same thing...

Quote Originally Posted by FatherKnowsBest View Post
    You know, we have disagreements, fall out, even have right good scraps about things now and again. But at 12:30 we'll all want the same thing...
    too true FKB

And, in the spirit of the times, surely any further threads on this subject should be called KEVXIT.

Quote Originally Posted by FatherKnowsBest View Post

I don't want Kevin McCabe out.....

Quote Originally Posted by Holden_C View Post
    Found him for ya......
    Name:  starman.jpg
Views: 199
Size:  70.9 KB

Ohhh well back to feeding hamster in generator room...

Now can we all kiss TC style and make up till 3 please

Quote Originally Posted by Holden_C View Post
    There's always one...

Just go with the script, ffs... :rollseyes:

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast