+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: KING KEV leavin BDBL

Quote Originally Posted by Holden_C View Post
    It seems we've taunted him into attacking McCabe on a daily basis.

What with my huge ego and superiority, together with your lack of intelligence and downright nastiness, he takes sanctuary in slating Kev, as it's the only way he can get through the day.

It's what I like to call "sad".
    But at least TT dunt talk darn to other posters Marvin, UTCB

Ha ha, I love how hypocritical you two are. The biggest wind up merchant on here (who admits trying to bait other posters) and someone who, if he was half as intelligent as he thinks he is, would be a genius and talks to people like they're beneath him.
    You two can't help yourselves can you? Does it get you hard when you get reactions on here? Absolutely pathetic the pair of you with your sad little love-ins. 'Ooh Marvin you're so lovely.' 'I know Rod. I'll go and tell those nasty people to leave you alone.'

Quote Originally Posted by Carpe_diem View Post
    Ha ha, I love how hypocritical you two are. The biggest wind up merchant on here (who admits trying to bait other posters) and someone who, if he was half as intelligent as he thinks he is, would be a genius and talks to people like they're beneath him.
    You two can't help yourselves can you? Does it get you hard when you get reactions on here? Absolutely pathetic the pair of you with your sad little love-ins. 'Ooh Marvin you're so lovely.' 'I know Rod. I'll go and tell those nasty people to leave you alone.'
    Like i've said before Chill,it's a forum,your pal and yourself give plenty of verbal out,ya give it ya tek it,simples really(a bit like me) D'ya think we'll win against Leeds? 2-1 BLADES for me. UTCB

You weep a lot behind that tough exterior don't you snowflake?

"I told that McCabe grrrrr, shakes fist"

"I love how" the opening cry of the loser with no real comeback "

Great comeback, both of you. Keep it up, it's excellent.

Great comeback, both of you. Keep it up, it's excellent.
    If we start talking about football you'll both be stumped so we keep it going to give you a reason to get up in the morning.

You'll no doubt think that's good as well, expand your horizons CD.

Anyway Rod, leaving you to deal with this battering we're getting on your own as I have better fish to fry.

Have a good weekend and enjoy the game.

Even better! I take my hat off to you. You're like a modern day Oscar Wilde! Bravo.

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    Like i've said before Chill,it's a forum,your pal and yourself give plenty of verbal out,ya give it ya tek it,simples really(a bit like me) D'ya think we'll win against Leeds? 2-1 BLADES for me. UTCB
    I think you’re playing games Rod and you seem to be be constantly stirring the pot, often not in a nice way. I don’t think you’re thick mate far from it, which why it’s all the more baffling considering that you seem to want to be seen as a nice guy on here, but often seem to be the instigator of so many fall outs.

I’ve been there and done all this crap years ago and I’ve also been accused of ‘always needing to have last word’ and ‘always talking down’ to people and you know what they were right. Enough is enough though, the time comes when you realise you’re just wasting your life with the endless ‘to me to you rows’ (unless you’re educating Pork). It’s all over nothing but bruised egos mate so how about you get excellent posters like H, TT, CD back onside with one another instead of stoking the fires or you can all turn on me? That’ll be the shortest ‘too me to you’ ever because frankly I don’t give crap if I’m not liked and know that it’s impossible trying to change anybody’s views to mine on a forum, so I’ll not waste my life trying to.

Evelyn H was right when she said “I do not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it”. This should be the forum’s motto. UTB
    Last edited by GrayBlade; 09-02-2018 at 07:20 PM.

Actually it's " I disapprove of what you say ........". The rest of your post I agree with.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast