+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: OT British IS fighters Caught By Syrian Kurds

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    What tells you that then?
    Seems like it's just his own mind. He is livid with his own mind.

Fortunately we still have the NHS and there is much that can be done without undue expense. He should speak to his GP.

Quote Originally Posted by Mapperleypie View Post
    Seems like it's just his own mind. He is livid with his own mind.

Fortunately we still have the NHS and there is much that can be done without undue expense. He should speak to his GP.
    He’ll be doing recon on all the vacant semis from now on to make sure Isis haven’t moved in.

He’ll be doing recon on all the vacant semis from now on to make sure Isis haven’t moved in.
    Since there is very little money in local government at present his local council may be happy to let him do this job for free.

[QUOTE=BigFatPie;38797053]What tells you that then?[/QU

You said your grandad or great fought the black and tans , well I am not sure running out and shouting **** of yer British scum counts. At the same time my Irish great grand father was fighting along side his fellow Irish countrymen .

[QUOTE=navypie;38797211]
    What tells you that then?[/QU

You said your grandad or great fought the black and tans , well I am not sure running out and shouting **** of yer British scum counts. At the same time my Irish great grand father was fighting along side his fellow Irish countrymen .
    Very much enjoying the image of my dear departed granda waving his fist and shouting at foreign invaders terrorising women and children but I’m a bit curious about something.

WTF does that have to do with your theory of Isis being moved into semi detached houses in Nottingham?

[QUOTE=BigFatPie;38797276]
    Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post

Very much enjoying the image of my dear departed granda waving his fist and shouting at foreign invaders terrorising women and children but I’m a bit curious about something.

WTF does that have to do with your theory of Isis being moved into semi detached houses in Nottingham?
    You asked , my gran paps fought alongside his fellow Irishmen , yours hid , f00king end off fat boy , a coward , runs in the family.

[QUOTE=navypie;38797316]

You asked , my gran paps fought alongside his fellow Irishmen , yours hid , f00king end off fat boy , a coward , runs in the family.
    If , this , was , the , way , I , had , been , taught , English , I , would , be , pretty , angry , too .

[QUOTE=Mapperleypie;38797331]
    Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post

If , this , was , the , way , I , had , been , taught , English , I , would , be , pretty , angry , too .
    Basic punctuation skills are not necessary when you’re an expert in felching the Rear Admiral.

Quote Originally Posted by Mapperleypie View Post
    Since there is very little money in local government at present his local council may be happy to let him do this job for free.

True, in Nottingham its all been spent on cycle lanes.

[QUOTE=BigFatPie;38797356][QUOTE=Mapperleypie;38797331]

Basic punctuation skills are not necessary when you’re an expert in felching the Rear Admiral.[/QU
    .So Mapperley helped you out. Not the best at written English but I can fit a kitchen , bathroom etc. I can do almost any job around my house or one of the several houses I own. I think I would rather have the little empire I have built than knowing its has or as of or off its or comer or no comer .............. You might have more than me fat boy but I doubt it . You , ike your gran , pa , are cowards

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast