Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: OT British IS fighters Caught By Syrian Kurds

OT British IS fighters Caught By Syrian Kurds

These 2 men have executed many people including Brits. The yanks have them and if they also harmed US citizens they are ****ed. If they haven't I am sure they will end up back here in a few years after we hear from their families about what great lads they are. The taxpayer will then have to put a few million quid in their back pockets because the British Secret Service( if at all involved ) where complicated in their arrest. Makes my blood boil !

Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
    These 2 men have executed many people including Brits. The yanks have them and if they also harmed US citizens they are ****ed. If they haven't I am sure they will end up back here in a few years after we hear from their families about what great lads they are. The taxpayer will then have to put a few million quid in their back pockets because the British Secret Service( if at all involved ) where complicated in their arrest. Makes my blood boil !
    I wouldn't let your blood boil for something that hasn't happened yet. I reckon they'll be interrogated and tried over there, with all that entails, and rightly so.

By the way this post is just missing a link to the BBC News website 😉

British my arse! - In law yes ....... in truth NEVER.

Drop them off in the remotest part of the Sahara with nothing and wave the *******s goodbye.

Quote Originally Posted by SmiffyPie View Post
    Drop them off in the remotest part of the Sahara with nothing and wave the *******s goodbye.
    water board them, electrocute them, then hack their heads off.
    Pretty much the same as the aid workers they brutalised, who were there to help victims

Bring them back to the UK and feed them to a few Millwall supporters...

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    water board them, electrocute them, then hack their heads off.
    Pretty much the same as the aid workers they brutalised, who were there to help victims
    Nice to see you back The Trickster......not a lot there that I disagree with, but they have "hooman rites" in our new pc world....they will be tried, convicted and given 25 years in a nice cushy clean cell, tv, food and therapy.....out in 15 years and looking for a semi in Nottingham to spend their middle age......justice?

Watching Sky News about where they should be judged . Please not in the UK , they are stateless after all. Let the Kurds string um by the balls. Something tells me though they will be end up in a semi in Nottingham, very rich men because a returning officer accidently broke one their finger nails.
    Last edited by navypie; 11-02-2018 at 04:42 PM.

Watching Sky News about where they should be judged . Please not in the UK , they are stateless after all. Let the Kurds string um by the balls. Something tells me though they will be end up in a semi in Nottingham, very rich men because a returning officer accidently broke one their finger nails.
    What tells you that then?

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    What tells you that then?
    Seems like it's just his own mind. He is livid with his own mind.

Fortunately we still have the NHS and there is much that can be done without undue expense. He should speak to his GP.

Quote Originally Posted by Mapperleypie View Post
    Seems like it's just his own mind. He is livid with his own mind.

Fortunately we still have the NHS and there is much that can be done without undue expense. He should speak to his GP.
    Heíll be doing recon on all the vacant semis from now on to make sure Isis havenít moved in.

He’ll be doing recon on all the vacant semis from now on to make sure Isis haven’t moved in.
    Since there is very little money in local government at present his local council may be happy to let him do this job for free.

[QUOTE=BigFatPie;38797053]What tells you that then?[/QU

You said your grandad or great fought the black and tans , well I am not sure running out and shouting **** of yer British scum counts. At the same time my Irish great grand father was fighting along side his fellow Irish countrymen .

[QUOTE=navypie;38797211]
    What tells you that then?[/QU

You said your grandad or great fought the black and tans , well I am not sure running out and shouting **** of yer British scum counts. At the same time my Irish great grand father was fighting along side his fellow Irish countrymen .
    Very much enjoying the image of my dear departed granda waving his fist and shouting at foreign invaders terrorising women and children but Iím a bit curious about something.

WTF does that have to do with your theory of Isis being moved into semi detached houses in Nottingham?

[QUOTE=BigFatPie;38797276]

Very much enjoying the image of my dear departed granda waving his fist and shouting at foreign invaders terrorising women and children but I’m a bit curious about something.

WTF does that have to do with your theory of Isis being moved into semi detached houses in Nottingham?
    You asked , my gran paps fought alongside his fellow Irishmen , yours hid , f00king end off fat boy , a coward , runs in the family.

[QUOTE=navypie;38797316]

You asked , my gran paps fought alongside his fellow Irishmen , yours hid , f00king end off fat boy , a coward , runs in the family.
    If , this , was , the , way , I , had , been , taught , English , I , would , be , pretty , angry , too .

[QUOTE=Mapperleypie;38797331]

If , this , was , the , way , I , had , been , taught , English , I , would , be , pretty , angry , too .
    Basic punctuation skills are not necessary when youíre an expert in felching the Rear Admiral.

Quote Originally Posted by Mapperleypie View Post
    Since there is very little money in local government at present his local council may be happy to let him do this job for free.

True, in Nottingham its all been spent on cycle lanes.

[QUOTE=BigFatPie;38797356][QUOTE=Mapperleypie;38797331]

Basic punctuation skills are not necessary when you’re an expert in felching the Rear Admiral.[/QU
    .So Mapperley helped you out. Not the best at written English but I can fit a kitchen , bathroom etc. I can do almost any job around my house or one of the several houses I own. I think I would rather have the little empire I have built than knowing its has or as of or off its or comer or no comer .............. You might have more than me fat boy but I doubt it . You , ike your gran , pa , are cowards

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast