+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Arsenal Tickets

Arsenal Tickets

Hey folks,

Just wondering if you lovely people can help me. Was looking at coming over for the Arsenal match. Could anyone tell me if there are still tickets available? (I don't have a membership but would buy one if I could get tickets).

Any info would be appreciated.

tickets arent on sale yet. depending on whats at stake then - we presume they will sell out quickly - other home games have done, so unless people get fed up by then no reason to suppose any different for that game.

Thanks June.
    I'm considering purchasing the membership so I can get some tickets. Fingers crossed.

Quote Originally Posted by smorgan86 View Post
    Thanks June.
    I'm considering purchasing the membership so I can get some tickets. Fingers crossed.
    Not sure if being a member, would actualy guarantee you getting tickets?
    Keep bumping this and post and try other forums..hope you get them..

Cheers. The club emailed me saying that a membership is most likely my only shot at tickets as Arsenal won't make it to general sale.
    I pulled the trigger, hoping when tickets go on sale, I'll have a chance.

you will need to be quick ----- you will find out in advance what day they go on sale. - if you are ordering online make sure your account is set up in advance. if online get logged into the box office before the time stated and keep refreshing.

if by phone just keep redialling on speed dial

Thanks for the tips. I'll be in Dublin for the week leading up so hoping to have an excuse to make the game. Looks like the Saints game went pretty quickly. All signed up though, wish me luck.

Went to to test ticket purchasing for the Huddersfield match this morning and it was pretty easy. Only snag was I was limited to 2 tickets when I am in need of 4. I've emailed the box office to see if I'll still be limited to 2 when the Arsenal tickets go on sale.

Thanks for all the info.

let us know what they say

Well, tomorrow morning is the big morning to find out if I can get tickets. 5:00 wake up time to get online and get match tickets.
    If not, maybe I'll look at a reseller online and just cough up the dough.

I'll let you know how it works out.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)