+ Visit Preston North End FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Who is the Dirtiest in the land...

Who is the Dirtiest in the land...

So who is th3 dirtiest club in the land, is it Burnley, Barnsley or PNE nope it’s Dirty Dirty Leeds and they have finally won back their dirty tag. Well done and looking forward to welcoming you to Deepdale in the not to distant future. Well CB what are your thoughts on your team at the moment discipline has gone right out the window and got your manager sacked who promised so much early on

Can you beleive it Gards, we're looking at Larry as a possible new manager now that Hecky has jumped ship to Leeds.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Can you beleive it Gards, we're looking at Larry as a possible new manager now that Hecky has jumped ship to Leeds.
    What are your thoughts on that Acido and do you think he will be the change you need to keep you Yawkshire folk up. Personally I think he will be a good fit and if nothing else will hopefully make you hard to beat.

How do you feel about PH going and what’s the general consensus

To be honest Gards we were going down this season under Hecky, theres no doubt about that. Our results and performances and his squad and formation choices have been getting harder to take. They have been baffling to say the least!!.
    So at first this week I was actually relieved at him and us parting ways, I thought it was a genuine chance for us to move forward etc.

However some things are coming to light tonight about just how bad things have been at our club and Hecky really had his hands tied when it came to ***** managerial decisions. Ok hes been a coach with us and not a manager, which means he maybe doesnt get involved in signing players but thats pathetic really isnt it. What happened to the old fashioned manager role eh where he had a 100% say in the players and tactics etc. ?

We're not disappointed as such now, its more a case of anger and wanting to point the blame at somebody else instead of Hecky now. He might surprise Leeds because hes at a bigger and better club who have more ambition than we do. Yes Im peed off a bit tonight.
    Last edited by Acido; 08-02-2018 at 11:56 PM.

I bet your not happy but Leeds owner isn’t a walk in the park and Leeds is a poisoned chalice over the last decade or so with their big expectations which need to be checked with some realism

Dirty Leeds are finishing mid table,Clarets can't buy a win,Burnsley ,well I hope they survive but it's a tough ask ..Preston make the play offs perhaps ..

Ooh I hope so Alfi I really do. Nice to hear from you matie and let’s hope you Dingles can get back on the horse.

Quote Originally Posted by gardsPNE View Post
    Ooh I hope so Alfi I really do. Nice to hear from you matie and let’s hope you Dingles can get back on the horse.
    The reason you haven't heard from me or t'others is you haven't posted on here for ages mate. Where have you been hiding ?

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    The reason you haven't heard from me or t'others is you haven't posted on here for ages mate. Where have you been hiding ?
    I have been waiting for it to get interesting however I have been on Cumbrian Crack chasing down nzblue for top spot. Anyway I am around and glad your still posting on here alfi and I see Acido is still chipping in. Have you heard from CB at all.

Quote Originally Posted by gardsPNE View Post
    I have been waiting for it to get interesting however I have been on Cumbrian Crack chasing down nzblue for top spot. Anyway I am around and glad your still posting on here alfi and I see Acido is still chipping in. Have you heard from CB at all.
    He still posts on Dirtyleedsmad ,but only on the prediction threads .. Probably keeping a low profile now dirty Leeds are out of the play off spots once again..they seem to have a man sent off every week or give a penalty away.. Some things never change..lol

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)