+ Visit England Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Spuds whinging already

Spuds whinging already

Phookin soft sarthern cnuts..Well let's hope Delhi Alley has a few heavy falls along with some crunching tackles on the dirty little twohat . ..Bet him and citizen Kane won't be diving about on that surface..Talk about whinging bastids..

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/42996945

I really hope we go up there play on their ****ty pitch and put 5 or more past them. Newport were a credit to the game and even though their pitch is far from perfect they did not make such a fuss about it. I have heard enough people on Talk Sport today saying let them play on the pitch as it is!! So be it and for England's sake I hope that Harry Kane, if he plays, does not get injured because of the pitch.

Rochdale have to play all of their remaining home games on this pitch but that's the gulf between the Premier League money and Leagues 1 and 2,maybe now they will see how unfair the money gets divided,they are supposed to be one of the best teams in their league FFS,I'm rooting for Rochdale, if i was Keith Hill I would be nipping into the ground the night before and sticking my size 10 heels into the grass...erm....sand to make it worst for em

Quote Originally Posted by chalky_ncfc View Post
    Rochdale have to play all of their remaining home games on this pitch but that's the gulf between the Premier League money and Leagues 1 and 2,maybe now they will see how unfair the money gets divided,they are supposed to be one of the best teams in their league FFS,I'm rooting for Rochdale, if i was Keith Hill I would be nipping into the ground the night before and sticking my size 10 heels into the grass...erm....sand to make it worst for em
    Its unbelievable how the FA treat the lower divisions Chalky.. They should be embarrassed by how the money is divided up.. I wouldn't be surprised and hope that the Rochdale players give these rich players a very hard time and rough them up without going over the top apart from Alley and Citizen,who they can kick all the way around the pitch for me .

Quote Originally Posted by chalky_ncfc View Post
    Good point chalks, maybe if the prem shared a bit more money clubs like Rochdale could upkeep their pitch.

I hope Dale give the premiership fairies a rough night.