+ Visit Queen of the South FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Sustainability

Quote Originally Posted by Spikefaethesouth View Post
    Very damning accusations Francis of the Chairman of Queens which I do hope you can substantiate however as has already been said you can attend the AGM and put them to the BoD directly and see what their collective response will be.

i cant substantiate anything spike its all hearsay ,all this has been the talk of the toon ,im just pointing out what iv been hearing ,and theres no accusations ,but theres defo alot of questions to be answered id say .

i always post what i hear on the street from other queens fans no matter how dambing or bad it sounds as its good to hear other peoples thinking of matters .

So it is merely hearsay.

yep i didnt like the fact when i first heard the land was being sold in the first place and wondered who was getting what out of it ,and there has been a whole lot of talk iv heard going around ,youv prob or must have heard it yourself spike ,id like to know what queens got out of the sale .

Ive heard that to francis even mr hewitsons companys are building tbings in the areana for other parties

Youll get the space if u use this company to build it

is that sumin to do with the bbc donny.i heard someone yap aboot sumin like that at the st mirren game .

Quote Originally Posted by Francis_begbie_HFC View Post
    yep i didnt like the fact when i first heard the land was being sold in the first place and wondered who was getting what out of it ,and there has been a whole lot of talk iv heard going around ,youv prob or must have heard it yourself spike ,id like to know what queens got out of the sale .
    Yes I have heard these rumours, mainly on the social media such as this, however without knowing the actual details it will remain as purely unsubstantiated speculation and a mechanism for launching attacks on the Chairman.

Quote Originally Posted by Spikefaethesouth View Post
    Yes I have heard these rumours, mainly on the social media such as this, however without knowing the actual details it will remain as purely unsubstantiated speculation and a mechanism for launching attacks on the Chairman.

thats the pitfalls of keeping things in the private mate ,if the details of all these kinda things were made public knowledge there wouldnt be all the talk happening ,football boards and chairmans up and down the country put themselfs in these types of position ,iv got alot of hibs fan pals and during the rod petrie saga it was unreal the messages boards were popping up with alsorts of dodgy things thay speculated petrie was upto ,then all of a sudden petrie gets ousted and the clubs now run by fans ,when ever theres private things happen in football clubs you will get speculation and whatever on the message boards directed at the people who carry out private matters .

anyways no point bleating on about it as theres nout i can do or anyone else ,whats done is done and thats it ,all i know is queens need some cash from outside the box as dead are the days of generating cash through the gates .

Who makes money from the solar panels on top of the Queens Arena ? The club or the Chairman ? A friend of mine was painting the floodlights and said it’s covered in them

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)