+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Swansea Jokes.

Swansea Jokes.

Who 8 all the Pies?

What's Adam Collins favourite colour? Indigo.

What time is kick off? Every 10 mins.

Any more???

Name:  Capturejoke.jpg
Views: 863
Size:  9.9 KB

There were 3 Mars bars there last night now there are 2
    Somebody must have 8 1

I had to take all that shi $$ on Wednesday

Quote Originally Posted by Proudpie View Post
    I had to take all that shi $$ on Wednesday
    Since they like their history so much (they won some cups you know) just remind them that there was a 9-2 against a team in their own league.

"On 29th September, 1962 Tottenham scored nine goals against Nottingham Forest with Jimmy Greaves leading the way by claiming four."

Best not to mention though what happened to us on that day with the great Arthur Rowley playing for the opposition.

Nice one Gumpy.
    Better for you to post them rather than some , let’s say , non- Notts fan.

Taxi for the Notts squad. Phone 818181.

“Swansea bagged that many goals that Notts lost County” - Gary Linekar

A horse is in the pub having a few when he spots a donkey in the corner so he nips over to have a natter, donkey asks "what did you do for a living" horse says " I ran on the flat in the summer and over the jumps in the winter", Donkey says "I worked with the kids on blackpool beach" , then he asks "did you win anything" horse says "yeah on the flat I won the Oaks, St. Leger and the Derby and over the jumps I won the Grand National and the Gold Cup”, they arrange to meet at the donkey's house a week later, donkey thinks, "I need to impress this guy he's done everything" , so he buys a big picture of a zebra and hangs it above the fireplace, the horse arrives and says "lovely place you have here and who's that in the picture on the wall", donkey replies " thats me when I played for Notts County.

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    A horse is in the pub having a few when he spots a donkey in the corner so he nips over to have a natter, donkey asks "what did you do for a living" horse says " I ran on the flat in the summer and over the jumps in the winter", Donkey says "I worked with the kids on blackpool beach" , then he asks "did you win anything" horse says "yeah on the flat I won the Oaks, St. Leger and the Derby and over the jumps I won the Grand National and the Gold Cup”, they arrange to meet at the donkey's house a week later, donkey thinks, "I need to impress this guy he's done everything" , so he buys a big picture of a zebra and hangs it above the fireplace, the horse arrives and says "lovely place you have here and who's that in the picture on the wall", donkey replies " thats me when I played for Notts County.
    Sorry gumpy, but I spot a flaw.

If the horse is male, he wouldn't be allowed to run in the Oaks as that race is definitely for girls only.

Yours, Mr Pedant.

You will be presented with your pedant pendant, presently. Probably by the President of the Pernickety Police.