+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T When did the right wingers....

Keop telling you not to be big brother to the idiots on here. Let them argue their own points.You are speaking for them when you don't really know what they are saying unless you know them personally.How do you know gfire is not a member of a far right party for example. Maybe he is maybe he isn't only he knows. He might come on here later and admit he is and make you look a bit of a berk.Why defend someone when you don't have the evidence to defend them?

On to your question. Sorry think i misunderstood your point.I think there probably is something wrong in terms of the message' /reasons not being put clearly to all union members. For me for a union to be effective it needs solidarity therefore ideally all members on board but the outcome needs to be decided through majority vote.

A question for you, What would you say if union members took their union to court because they thought their union was too weak and not being militant enough? Do you agree that something has gone wrong when union members in this case have to take their union to court to enforce their rights?

You can turn the clock off now, your chums don't answer at all.
    Last edited by rolymiller; 11-02-2018 at 10:50 PM.

Scargill wanted to bring down a democratically elected government, he wanted a Marxist revolution, no way he was going to win support with the majority of the population with that attitude.

A more moderate leader would have been much more in the miners' interests.

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    Keop telling you not to be big brother to the idiots on here. Let them argue their own points.You are speaking for them when you don't really know what they are saying unless you know them personally.How do you know gfire is not a member of a far right party for example. Maybe he is maybe he isn't only he knows. He might come on here later and admit he is and make you look a bit of a berk.Why defend someone when you don't have the evidence to defend them?

On to your question. Sorry think i misunderstood your point.I think there probably is something wrong in terms of the message' /reasons not being put clearly to all union members. For me for a union to be effective it needs solidarity therefore ideally all members on board but the outcome needs to be decided through majority vote.

A question for you, What would you say if union members took their union to court because they thought their union was too weak and not being militant enough? Do you agree that something has gone wrong when union members in this case have to take their union to court to enforce their rights?

You can turn the clock off now, your chums don't answer at all.
    No I'm not a member of a far-right party or a far-left one.

Doubt KerrAvon will be defending me as we have a history of disagreements on here, mainly about the grooming scandal.

Thats good Gfire thanks for that. Can you tell us why you wouldnt be a member of either of these parties I am interested.

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    Thats good Gfire thanks for that. Can you tell us why you wouldnt be a member of either of these parties I am interested.
    I would say I'm a real conservative, not a neo-liberal like Cameron, May, Hammond, Rudd.

Appreciate your honesty. What a bit Thatcheresque?
    Last edited by rolymiller; 11-02-2018 at 11:24 PM.

Kerr don't ask me a question now not cos I'm trying to avoid it I am going to bed .night night so ya can turn ya tic toc off
    now 😉

Quote Originally Posted by great_fire View Post
    I would say I'm a real conservative, not a neo-liberal like Cameron, May, Hammond, Rudd.
    UNlike Roly I don't think this is a honest answer to Roly's question. He asked why you wouldn't be a member of the far right parties, EDL, BF, NA and such? Like Roly, I am very interested in this as your views frequently expressed on here align pretty much exactly with these groups. So what stops you formally joining these groups, instead choosing to 'compromise' somewhat by ultimately supporting a party that are, and always will be globalists, even if the Euro research group have their way.

I've asked you this several times already and it's good to see you at least try to address it with Roly, albeit with a politician's swerve!

So what stops you from joining these groups? Which of their policies do you disagree with?

Quote Originally Posted by KerrAvon View Post
    If you want to do one of your 'woe is me - this club is so badly run - there is no plan' posts, I'll happily answer it.
    How childish, but hardly surprising.

I don’t mind if they want to post on these threads but fo oks me off when we win and they want to post on this.

Did I mention win ?

Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast