+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T When did the right wingers....

Quote Originally Posted by great_fire View Post
    No I'm not a member of a far-right party or a far-left one.

Doubt KerrAvon will be defending me as we have a history of disagreements on here, mainly about the grooming scandal.
    Nobody in their right mind would think that you are in any way left-wing, so don't bother using that as a smokescreen to cover up your real reactionary views.... So as a Millers fan are you supporting the campaigns that RUFC is backing, like "Kick it out" and other anti-racist and anti-homophobia campaigns? (Well done RUFC for supporting those campaigns, by the way)
    Last edited by mikemiller; 12-02-2018 at 09:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by mellowmiller View Post
    How childish, but hardly surprising.
    Wasting your time Mellow.

Read Gwru’s post instead

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    Wasting your time Mellow.

Read Gwru’s post instead
    Think I might start a thread about JCH 😀

Quote Originally Posted by mikemiller View Post
    Nobody in their right mind would think that you are in any way left-wing, so don't bother using that as a smokescreen to cover up your real reactionary views.... So as a Millers fan are you supporting the campaigns that RUFC is backing, like "Kick it out" and other anti-racist and anti-homophobia campaigns? (Well done RUFC for supporting those campaigns, by the way)
    Don't really care for all that PC crap to be honest, and as I've already said, identity politics is divisive and poisonous to society.

Quote Originally Posted by ragingpup View Post
    UNlike Roly I don't think this is a honest answer to Roly's question. He asked why you wouldn't be a member of the far right parties, EDL, BF, NA and such? Like Roly, I am very interested in this as your views frequently expressed on here align pretty much exactly with these groups. So what stops you formally joining these groups, instead choosing to 'compromise' somewhat by ultimately supporting a party that are, and always will be globalists, even if the Euro research group have their way.

I've asked you this several times already and it's good to see you at least try to address it with Roly, albeit with a politician's swerve!

So what stops you from joining these groups? Which of their policies do you disagree with?
    The EDL isn't a party, you can't become a member, it was an anti-Islamic extremism movement launched after returning British soldiers were abused by extremists in Luton.

Of course I prefer nationalism over globalism.

You really think Soros has noble motives in spending billions campaigning against the removal of borders and the destruction of nations?

The globalists want to destroy national identities and turn the world into one big planet full of coffee-coloured consumers with no identity other than as consumers.

Could it not be argued that the world's problems are global eg environmental degradation. poverty, war. If we all turn a blind eye to what is going on elsewhere these problems never will be solved. Or maybe you don't care about these things?Thing is with things like global warming this is something you cant hide behind a border to avoid it will affect everyone on planet Earth. Same with war once they start chucking the big fire crackers around the wall you build around you wont protect you. it'll only need an idiot like Trump to press the red button on a bit of a whim...
    Last edited by rolymiller; 12-02-2018 at 01:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    Could it not be argued that the world's problems are global eg environmental degradation. poverty, war. If we all turn a blind eye to what is going on elsewhere these problems never will be solved. Or maybe you don't care about these things?Thing is with things like global warming this is something you cant hide behind a border to avoid it will affect everyone on planet Earth. Same with war once they start chucking the big fire crackers around the wall you build around you wont protect you. it'll only need an idiot like Trump to press the red button on a bit of a whim...
    The global warming people have chucked that in now because it wasn't getting any warmer, now called climate change.

TBH I think a lot of that is just another way to make money and screw more taxes out of us, there's always been climate change, we've been through several ice ages and there were no cars around whatsoever.

Don't really care for all that PC crap to be honest, and as I've already said, identity politics is divisive and poisonous to society.
    No, actually it is RACISM that is divisive and poisonous to society. That's what RUFC as a club believes .... if you don't like that please go and support somebody else. You are a hardcore racist and an embarassment to RUFC and Millersmad

Quote Originally Posted by mikemiller View Post
    No, actuallyit is RACISM that is divisive and poisonous to society. That's what RUFC as a club believes .... if you don't like that please go and support somebody else. You are a hardcore racist and an embarassment to RUFC and Millersmad
    Your posts are pretty embarrassing, I'll say that.

You are actually trying to shout RACISM on a message board

You must be in Momentum or similar.
    Last edited by great_fire; 12-02-2018 at 01:16 PM.

Your posts are pretty embarrassing, I'll say that.

You are actually trying to shout RACISM on a message board

You must be in Momentum or similar.
    So you're not supporting the Millers in their anti-racist or anti-homophobia campaigns - there's a shock (LOL!).

I'm proud to be speaking out against racists and bigots like you.... so is RUFC, the club you supposedly support
    Last edited by mikemiller; 12-02-2018 at 01:27 PM.

Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast