+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Dab mad

Quote Originally Posted by Taintedice View Post
    It's absolutely amazing the capacity they have next door for ignoring the financial impropriety of the Thompson regime, both senior and junior. Absolutely amazing.
    Case can be made that son ran dabs far better than dad for a number of years but that dosent go DOON well with dabs. They seem to have some sort allergic reaction to that, frothing at the mouth, arms waving a boot and then a turettes episode of FTD anytime I've mentioned it.

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    Case can be made that son ran dabs far better than dad for a number of years but that dosent go DOON well with dabs. They seem to have some sort allergic reaction to that, frothing at the mouth, arms waving a boot and then a turettes episode of FTD anytime I've mentioned it.
    Its the cuckoos nest right enough

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    Discussing the merits of naming the allotment stand the grocer stand.

Penny might not be beggining to drop but it's moving closer to the edge of the table.

GDSDD
    you really are just a top end knob jocky - enjoy the high life - jesus the sights dundee are seeing at utds expense

Quote Originally Posted by shedboy71 View Post
    you really are just a top end knob jocky - enjoy the high life - jesus the sights dundee are seeing at utds expense
    Not that you’re hurting at all.

Just you keep off the big team’s board and concentrate on the Fundesliga and trying to finish above Dunfermline and phucking Livi.

Ya phucking DAB dildo.
    Last edited by DerryRhumba72; 10-02-2018 at 09:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DerryRhumba72 View Post

Just you keep off the big team’s board and concentrate on the Fundesliga and trying to finish above Dunfermline and phucking Livi.

Ya phucking DAB dildo.
    LOL - nope I am hurting loads! funny as phuck yer answer though but - are your hurting for your team or are you just revelling in our sh!fest?

forever in our shadow - even when we are 3rd tier material
    Last edited by shedboy71; 10-02-2018 at 10:25 PM.

Ya phucking DAB dildo.

as you cvnts post on our board when ya win or when we lose i will chose when i post here small brain.

SRYB

Ya phucking DAB dildo.
    so Derry love yer personal threats - PM me i will buy you a pint or five. Go on fed up of blind banter. Your call.

Funsters posting about us wasting money. The irony. I'm sure there's still a few of your creditors struggling or went to the wall because of what your club did twice. You couldn't make this **** up.

Quote Originally Posted by shedboy71 View Post
    so Derry love yer personal threats - PM me i will buy you a pint or five. Go on fed up of blind banter. Your call.
    3 replies to one post? Showing your intelligence there “small brain”.

Not one personal threat in anything I’ve posted either, I know it’s difficult for you but please try to keep up.

Of course you can choose when to post on here, careful you don’t make a complete cvnt of yourself in the process though. Oh wait......too late.

Surely I should be the one to buy you the first pint, seeing as us ‘Dees do everything first in this city? Nae phucking danger that’ll be happening though.

3 replies to one post? Showing your intelligence there “small brain”.

Not one personal threat in anything I’ve posted either, I know it’s difficult for you but please try to keep up.

Of course you can choose when to post on here, careful you don’t make a complete cvnt of yourself in the process though. Oh wait......too late.

Surely I should be the one to buy you the first pint, seeing as us ‘Dees do everything first in this city? Nae phucking danger that’ll be happening though.

Hare and tortoise come to mind! However, you are wrong using this principle for recent events. We nose-dived 'first' three years ago. From what I read on this Dees board and beyond (no disrespect) it seems the Dees are desperate to follow on the heels of the Shed. What a time for the City of Discovery. Both teams shone the light of Dundee across Europe in their time. Now we are effluent which would be pumped into the Tay were it not for sewage discharge laws.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)