You are absolutely correct, Tim. The booing was totally unacceptable after an entertaining game, where the team never gave up searching for that ***** three points. Team selection.....seems he got it right after all. Defence was sound and Kirk did well first half. The introduction of McKirdy after half time was timely as he livened up the game. Too many Alex fans using the slightest excuse to have a go at a manager, who basically has his hands tied behind his back. Root problem lies far deeper. With a little more luck (nailed on penalty), the result would have been better. That is now the third game on the trot where you cannot fault the manager or the players. I don't go to away games and therefore can only judge our displays on the evidence at hand. All I can say is this. Give the man a chance now. He saved us from certain relegation last time around and deserves time to get things right. The previous manager was allowed to oversee two near misses from relegation (L1), one actual relegation from that division and half a season to put things right in L2. Not too much to ask that Artell is allowed to see this season through, I would think.