+ Visit Derby County FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 33

Thread: Victor Anichebe

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    773

    Victor Anichebe

    With Anthony Stokes gone to Greece side Apollon Smyrnis until the end of the season after jetting of to Athens last night after he was released by Hibernian for disciplinary reasons, looks like the best alternative striker option would be recently linked striker with us Victor Anichebe who is currently a free agent.


    He is quick, strong and mobile he is the sort of player that could be really useful towards the latter stages of the Championship campaign to replace the injured Winnall and could link up well with Cameron Jerome.

    He has scored 29 goals throughout his entire career so far.....room for more if he joins Derby on a free transfer to replace the injured Sam Winnall.

  2. #2
    Sans copier vos propres écrits sont terribles, opakovaná slova,δεν είναι δομημένη, وكأنها أحمق!

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by DerbyDaDream View Post
    With Anthony Stokes gone to Greece side Apollon Smyrnis until the end of the season after jetting of to Athens last night after he was released by Hibernian for disciplinary reasons, looks like the best alternative striker option would be recently linked striker with us Victor Anichebe who is currently a free agent.


    He is quick, strong and mobile he is the sort of player that could be really useful towards the latter stages of the Championship campaign to replace the injured Winnall and could link up well with Cameron Jerome.

    He has scored 29 goals throughout his entire career so far.....room for more if he joins Derby on a free transfer to replace the injured Sam Winnall.
    Jeez you are even plagiarising me now from the "injured striker" thread

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    773
    Quote Originally Posted by Romanis View Post
    Sans copier vos propres écrits sont terribles, opakovaná slova,δεν είναι δομημένη, وكأنها أحمق!
    Si pensessin que la meva escriptura era terrible, hauríeu de veure la vostra en el vostre estupid llinatge.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    773
    Quote Originally Posted by roger_ramjet View Post
    Jeez you are even plagiarising me now from the "injured striker" thread
    Anthony Stokes was my number one choice would of talked about him but he’s gone to Greece so the second best alternative was Victor Anichebe so shove that one up your cake hole.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by roger_ramjet View Post
    Jeez you are even plagiarising me now from the "injured striker" thread
    Without cut copy and paste, he can't string a proper sentence, let alone a proper argument.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by DerbyDaDream View Post
    With Anthony Stokes gone to Greece side Apollon Smyrnis until the end of the season after jetting of to Athens last night after he was released by Hibernian for disciplinary reasons, looks like the best alternative striker option would be recently linked striker with us Victor Anichebe who is currently a free agent.


    He is quick, strong and mobile he is the sort of player that could be really useful towards the latter stages of the Championship campaign to replace the injured Winnall and could link up well with Cameron Jerome.

    He has scored 29 goals throughout his entire career so far.....room for more if he joins Derby on a free transfer to replace the injured Sam Winnall.
    Are you being serious!!! So you're saying we should be going for a striker who has scores 29 goals in eleven years??? That works out at 2.6 goals a season! You must be having a giraffe or April the 1st has come early!

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    773
    Quote Originally Posted by Romanis View Post
    Without cut copy and paste, he can't string a proper sentence, let alone a proper argument.
    Why don’t you start an entire thread on sentence structure if you are so obsessed.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    773
    Quote Originally Posted by Manofpride View Post
    Are you being serious!!! So you're saying we should be going for a striker who has scores 29 goals in eleven years??? That works out at 2.6 goals a season! You must be having a giraffe or April the 1st has come early!

    Not a lot of good free agent strikers out there apart from Anthony Stokes who has now gone to Apollon Smyrnis, the second best on the list is Anichebe and the third best on the list is Carlton Cole.

    The other two on the list not so great are MAROUANE CHAMAKH and bad boy NILE RANGER.

    So... Victor Anichebe or Carlton Cole is the most likely options to replace Sam Winnall and doesn’t matter if you have scored 29 goals in 11yrs but I wouldn’t be surprised being at struggling Sunderland for most of your career.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by DerbyDaDream View Post
    Anthony Stokes was my number one choice would of talked about him but he’s gone to Greece so the second best alternative was Victor Anichebe so shove that one up your cake hole.
    I refer my learned friend to my post at 6:06 pm yesterday here

    http://boards.footymad.net/showthrea...8213539&page=2

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by DerbyDaDream View Post
    Not a lot of good free agent strikers out there apart from Anthony Stokes who has now gone to Apollon Smyrnis, the second best on the list is Anichebe and the third best on the list is Carlton Cole.

    The other two on the list not so great are MAROUANE CHAMAKH and bad boy NILE RANGER.

    So... Victor Anichebe or Carlton Cole is the most likely options to replace Sam Winnall and doesn’t matter if you have scored 29 goals in 11yrs but I wouldn’t be surprised being at struggling Sunderland for most of your career.
    Hmmm played about 200 games, mostly for Everton, in his career, 18 of which were for Sunderland. Facts, dear boy, facts. Your lack of knowledge of them destroys what little credibility you have left.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    773
    Quote Originally Posted by roger_ramjet View Post
    I refer my learned friend to my post at 6:06 pm yesterday here

    http://boards.footymad.net/showthrea...8213539&page=2
    On govori puno sranja da bude iskren i teško pominje Anichebe. Još jedno sranje na Trentu možda Roger, znamo da vam ometa apetit.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    773
    Quote Originally Posted by roger_ramjet View Post
    Hmmm played about 200 games, mostly for Everton, in his career, 18 of which were for Sunderland. Facts, dear boy, facts. Your lack of knowledge of them destroys what little credibility you have left.
    200 games for Everton lol! he has played 131 games for Everton think you have a lack of knowledge Roger.

  14. #14
    Do you understand the word "mostly" - 65% falls into the category of mostly. 9% does not. Ask ramAnag whether 37% is "mostly" .....

    Every time you open your mouth you make yourself look still more a fool. May I recommend reading what other people post before you open your mouth in response.

    Goodnight.
    Last edited by roger_ramjet; 10-02-2018 at 10:19 AM.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    773
    Quote Originally Posted by roger_ramjet View Post
    Do you understand the word "mostly" - 65% falls into the category of mostly. 9% does not. Ask ramAnag whether 37% is "mostly" .....
    He has played 215 games in his entire career not 218 games like you said for Everton, which was 200 appearances for them and 18 for Sunderland so you might need to take a backseat for this one.

  16. #16
    Jesus christ. Read what I wrote and stop making up stuff! I said "200 in his career mostly for Everton".

    Firstly you think that I said 200 for Everton. No;
    Now you think I said 218 for Everton. No again.

    And please remember amongst all this you started by claiming he has played most of his career for Sunderland.

    I know others will say "stop feeding the troll" but I am rolling around laughing at you. You really should do stand up, but sadly you think people are laughing with you when really they are laughing at you.

    Anyway its good to see you have added innumeracy to you skillset, along with illiteracy.

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    773
    Quote Originally Posted by roger_ramjet View Post
    Jesus christ. Read what I wrote and stop making up stuff! I said "200 in his career mostly for Everton".

    Firstly you think that I said 200 for Everton. No;
    Now you think I said 218 for Everton. No again.

    And please remember amongst all this you started by claiming he has played most of his career for Sunderland.

    I know others will say "stop feeding the troll" but I am rolling around laughing at you. You really should do stand up, but sadly you think people are laughing with you when really they are laughing at you.

    Anyway its good to see you have added innumeracy to you skillset, along with illiteracy.
    No! Roger stop trying to contradict yourself you know what you really put so none of this bull**** swaying from one way to the other.

  18. #18
    The thread sequence shows what I put 😁. End of.

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    773

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    773

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •