+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: Match Thread vs. Barnet 10/02/18

3 shots on target says it all.

Having more possession counts for nothing.

Disgraceful display against a woeful team
    Players and Nolan got dogs abuse when leaving the pitch and did not look at the decent away following
    Simply not good enough

Quote Originally Posted by uysapie View Post
    Shows how we are lightweight in midfield without Yates and Hewitt? We need to get back to playing it on the floor, not hoofing it forward. We have to get back on track on Tuesday before we slip out of the playoffs, the pack has closed in on us.
    For me Hewitt Husin are like goldfish, both need to be in the bowl at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by uysapie View Post
    Shows how we are lightweight in midfield without Yates and Hewitt? We need to get back to playing it on the floor, not hoofing it forward. We have to get back on track on Tuesday before we slip out of the playoffs, the pack has closed in on us.
    This is it for me. We've not been the same since the Hewitt and Yates partnership was broken up. We can't do anything about Yates and its extremely frustrating that he was taken away from us and ended up being a bit part player at S****horpe, but there is nothing we can do about that.

The sooner Hewitt is back in central midfield the better, at least that might give us some steel and energy because we are too easy to play against in midfield without him.

It's no coincidence in my opinion that we have lost three from the last five league games without Hewitt or Yates in midfield.

If luck turned back in our favour and we got promoted, how many improvements would be needed to be made to the squad in order compete in L1? If we're not ready to go up yet then what will be, will be.

Just listened to. Florist manager .... I'm a wa..er or whatever his name is.still saying they are an excellent side.cheered me up slightly

Wow listening to keV is at least heart warming his is absolutely laying into the team and telling them they are crap and he is disgusted apparently they listen to him for 5 mins then do whatever they like!!!! His quote.good on you kev

Crikey, Nolan's interview. He's absolutely livid.

Brilliant interview my god that will certainly shake up the lay shouts and shirkers amongst the dressing room.full support to Kevin Nolan about bloody time!!!

Kevin Nolan is fuming and rightly so. He's not defending them like some managers would gloss over and pretend everything is fine. He stated that it was not acceptable. He obviously like the fans wanted a reaction and is angry and frustrated like the fans.

He's sticking up for the fans and said that fans that went and sat in the rain were right to have a go at them at the end. Thank you Kevin for telling it how it is. He's devastated and obviously feels hurt.

He made a point that some may have started believing their own hype and he's been getting back chat from certain players.

He's making them watch the video when they get home.

An interesting interview and for the first time he's not defended his side. Well Done Big Kev you tell it how it is and he cares and is passionate. He's right in everything he says. It sounds like some players need to get their attitudes sorted out and ideas booked up, because it seems some think they are better than what they are.
    Last edited by MAD_MAGPIE; 10-02-2018 at 05:35 PM.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast