+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Match Thread vs. Barnet 10/02/18

Match Thread vs. Barnet 10/02/18

Four changes from last weekend's win over Crewe: Tootle in for Hunt, Milsom in for Hewitt, Hawkridge in for Alessandra and Bennett, making his full debut, in for Stead.

Name:  27788222_10155587996217983_4968038449253150839_o.jpg
Views: 1129
Size:  86.3 KB

I am happy with that. Looks like a freshness to the side with a few players with low mileage since Xmas.

Shame Hewitt didn't recover from his illness in time but about as strong a team as we could put out apart from that, big opportunity for Milsom to try and force his way back into the team. Got a good feeling about today, COYP.

That seems like a we’re not pissing about today, we want the 3 points sort of team.

Great to have Tootle and Jones back in and will be vey interesting to see how Bennett and Shola get on.

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    That seems like a we’re not pissing about today, we want the 3 points sort of team.

Great to have Tootle and Jones back in and will be vey interesting to see how Bennett and Shola get on.
    I agree. With Hewitt out, this is probably our strongest side. Time for Grant to get another goal or two.

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    will be vey interesting to see how Bennett and Shola get on.
    True but I have a feeling Bennett/Stead might work quite well. Good to have the option of bringing Stead on if it doesn't work with Shola.

Certainly looks like a 'front foot from the kick-off' line up to me though... let's get at 'em!

I'm happy with that line up. It mixes things up and brings some players in that were not involved on Tuesday night like Tootle, Jones, Ameobi and Bennet. Plus with the likes of Stead and Noble on the bench we have options.

As one that attended the Swansea game I'm hoping we can now concentrate on our remaining league games and we see a response and reaction that results in an outcome that puts us back in the automatic promotion places come 5pm this evening. This will then set the stall for the remainder of the season.

Strongest team we cold have put out today imo, given the injuries etc.

We have to show we mean business - and stuff these out of sight.

The red dogs are 1 down at hull

Good!

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast